PDA

View Full Version : Dieselsite HPOP

tubular031
Mon, June 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Last time I talked to bill he was talking about doing some testing/tuning with bob and was going to post some results on the new HPOP they offer. Any updates on this bill? I am pretty tempted to get one because I want the extra kick for pulling my 5er. but 500 is a bit hard to come by at the moment...

Corey Cohron RIP
Mon, June 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Bill's finishing up the F.U. software tonight so that he can have it tested, but he'll be on the forums tomorrow, and I'll be sure that he pops in :surprise present: on this thread. I know he's been doing a ton of stuff with Bob Riley (he was actually up here last month and Bill played with his truck for the day), but as for what they've come up with... well, I just work here and look cute. :ugly dude: :hehe:

bfife
Sun, June 28th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Last time I talked to bill he was talking about doing some testing/tuning with bob and was going to post some results on the new HPOP they offer. Any updates on this bill? I am pretty tempted to get one because I want the extra kick for pulling my 5er. but 500 is a bit hard to come by at the moment...

I installed an Adrenaline HPOP in March. Very nice pump. I did have some issues with drivability though. After talking with Bob Riley about what was happening he suggested Bill send me a chip for my truck. I was previously tuned by DP.
Bill's tunes changed the way my truck runs completely. I now can make use of the improved HPOP. I have also seen a significant improvement in fuel mileage since installing PHP's chip. Previously my best mileage was 12.8-13.1 since installing Bill's tunes I have averaged 14.3-14.8 over the last 2500 miles.

Barney
02 F550 Tow Bully

02oilburner
Sun, June 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I have a adrenaline pump also and my F250 went from 14.5 mpg towing a 14ft enclosed trailer and equipment to about 16.7 from Raleigh to Charlotte. (about 180 miles). Im have to replace the wiring harness on my ICP so my truck is down right now. I spoke to Bob Riley about 30 min ago and he suggested I check out Bill for some tuning. Anyone know where I can get the wiring harness for the ICP without going to the dealer? Thanks :2thumbs:

Jackpine
Sun, June 28th, 2009, 06:33 PM
I don't but I'm sure a Google search would yield results. There's several Ford places that sell on the internet for below "dealer cost".

- Jack

cleatus12r
Mon, June 29th, 2009, 07:17 AM
This might sound dumb, but I know that through GM (yes, GM), you can very cheaply get a connector for for a throttle position sensor that is the exact same as the ones we have for the ICP and EBP sensors...for less than $20. It will include the connector and about 10" worth of wire on each lead. If you'd like, I will get a part number today and you can go into any GM dealer and order the part. I'll get the part number anyhow and post it up here.

Peroni
Mon, June 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I got mine from the local IH truck dealer $12 incl tax. I just asked for the icp connector for a T444 engine. FYI ebp sensor uses same connector.

cleatus12r
Mon, June 29th, 2009, 12:57 PM
The AC Delco part number is 88988301.

02oilburner
Mon, June 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for info!! Ill keep you guys posted on if that fixes the old girl.

tubular031
Tue, August 25th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Hey Bill - Any updates on the pump? What all did you find out when playing with Bob?

choupique108
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM
id like to know about this as well. Im planning on a HPOP to be my next mod.

Power Hungry
Thu, December 17th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Hey Bill - Any updates on the pump? What all did you find out when playing with Bob?

Need to be careful how ya phrase that! :doh: Folks might get the wrong impression. :smiley_roll1:

Getting ready to put a post up. Stay tuned.