PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day

Northern Supercrew
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 10:20 AM
Wishing a happy one to all the dads out there......enjoy spending time with the little ones.

Corey Cohron RIP
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 10:37 AM
Happy Father's Day! Billy was up all night working and went to bed at 8AM, but after he gets up, we're going to have Family Movie Day and hang out together (Liam can't go outside due to his cooties -- see my post in the Groovy Chick section). Then it's chicken parmigiana for dinner -- his favorite!

I hope all you dads have an incredible day!

phatbak
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Happy father's day to all y'all dads. Bill gets special honors for his crazy schedule. :zzz:

Corey Cohron RIP
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM
:hehe: That's just his life. Owning your own business is not always so glamorous. :cheesy smile:

BlackSTX
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 11:49 AM
I guess that's the down side of owning your own business; you've got the entire work load on only a few shoulders when it comes down to it. Hopefully the long hours doesn't stop him from enjoying a day in his honor.

Happy fathers day to everyone!

cleatus12r
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 12:17 PM
Then it's chicken parmigiana for dinner -- his favorite!

I used to think Bill was a decent guy.....chicken!?!?!.....:throwup:

Just kidding.

Happy Father's day!

Corey Cohron RIP
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 12:41 PM
I made a chuck roast two days ago, so beef was out. Haven't been to Costco to buy any ribeyes (another favorite) anyway, so chicken parmigiana it is! :chicken:

Jackpine
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hope he gets a margarita (or whatever his favorite beverage is) too! (Because man does not live on food alone!) :margarita:

Happy Father's Day, Bill.

- Jack

88Racing
Sun, June 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM
Happy Fathers day to all!

Lars