PDA

View Full Version : I thought this was amusing!

88Racing
Wed, July 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks to our friends over at f150online. Here's the link:
http://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/381693-urgent-need-advice-skunk-issue.html

Enough said.
Now read and laugh.

I find this amusing because I used to live on an acreage back in my batchlor days.
I would always throw out scraps for the neighbors farm cats. So they would have something to eat when they visited.
Well one hot summers evening I was out on the deck sipping a few. The deck wasn't that high off the ground. So I usually sat on the edge with my legs draped over the side. That evening the cats had been over while I was outside on the deck and every once in awhile they'd be down on the ground brushing my feet. Went in cooked supper. Came back out afterwards to sip a few more and noticed the cats were gone. Well I sat there and the next thing I knew the one cat was back brushing my feet again. I looked down and then back up, sipped again. Thought to myself "when did the neighbors get a black and white cat?". Looked down again. That was no cat!
So cooly and calmly got up and went in the house. Came back out and shot him!
Worst thing I ever did! Don't shoot skunks by the house with the patio door open! Took me 2 weeks to get the smell out. Yuck!

Lars

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, July 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM
That made my freakin' day! :smiley_roll1:

Poke him with a stick! :hehe:

88Racing
Wed, July 1st, 2009, 12:44 PM
Now read my edit!

Lars

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, July 1st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Oh no! :pepe le pew: We have opossums that live under our deck, and we leave food out for them occasionally... but a skunk? It wouldn't surprise me if one showed up on our deck since we have woods in our backyard. :eek: