PDA

View Full Version : Did you know...

Power Hungry
Tue, August 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM
...that the new Gameroom has a lobby where you can live chat? This was an unexpected bonus of the Gameroom package but think it might be helpful for members to have a place to have a quick conversation instead of having to post and wait.

Corey or I (well, probably I) will try to keep a presence in there as much as possible so if someone should need to get in touch with us with a question it will be a quick and easy thing to pop in and ask.

I hope everyone finds it useful. :D

Take care.

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, August 4th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I was thinking about the situation that we had with a customer in Dubai. We just had to keep posting back and forth. Live chat would have been great!

88Racing
Tue, August 4th, 2009, 11:33 PM
The gameroom seems a very nice place for pc users. Have not tried it yet on safari osx but in the safari that's on the iPod touch no luck in getting in. On the blackberry no luck either. Any fixes for this? Since it's still in beta mode?

Just some observations.

Lars

cleatus12r
Wed, August 5th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I'd say that Bill loves the gameroom.....$6300+ gameroom bucks. :yikes2: How did I go from $535 to $2200 overnight?

I think that a new forum should be made to announce scheduled live chat times. :cheesy smile:

Jackpine
Wed, August 5th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I think we got retroactive credit for our previous posts. I haven't been in the game room at all.

A live chat could be useful, but it's not something I look forward to at all! (I have enough trouble with telephone calls!) :)

- Jack

Power Hungry
Fri, August 7th, 2009, 09:52 PM
The thing about live chat is that you can be a fly on the wall and never have to actually say anything. Only this time it's a little more obvious when you're a lurker. :)

Take care.