PDA

View Full Version : Corey is sick and will be out for the next 48 hours.

Power Hungry
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Hey everyone...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Corey developed a knock-down migraine about 2:00 this afternoon and we had to go to the doctor to get one of those "magic" shots which will knock her out for at least 48 hours. :cry-blow:

Since Corey handles many of the posts and e-mails, it may be a few days before you get a response. I will do what I can to stay on top of questions and orders and don't expect that we should get too backed up. Whatever we don't get handled in the next 2 days we'll get taken care of over the weekend.

We apologize to those folks who are waiting for orders to be processed and appreciate your patience while Corey gets back on her feet.

Take care and God bless.

fordkindaguy
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Hey Bill I hope everything going well! Best of luck to Corey and will make sure to say a prayer for her! haha i think i have set a record today on checking my email :hehe:

Power Hungry
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Patience, Grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait. :D

fordkindaguy
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Haha so I've learned before! :sigh: Hope Corey is doing better!

cleatus12r
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Dang! That's the pits, man.

Tell her I send my best wishes.

Jackpine
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Poor Corey! Poor you!

Boy, I wish there was a magic cure for her! This is simply not fair.

Give her my best wishes, Bill, please?

- Jack

88Racing
Tue, October 6th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Hope she is getting her rest!

Get well soon Corey!

Thoughts and prayers sent from SD.

Lars

fordkindaguy
Wed, October 7th, 2009, 07:08 AM
:howdy: Any work on Coreys condition yet?

Power Hungry
Thu, October 8th, 2009, 02:01 AM
She slept through most of the day. I had to tend to the kiddies so I spent much of the day out of the office as well and didn't really get anything accomplished today. It really affects everything when she's out.

We do have some hope though. The doctor is putting her an a new medication to see if it will help prevent the migraines. Fortunately, it also has the added side effect of causing drowsiness and is also a mild pain killer, based on how it affects the brain signals to the pain receptors. It may end up that this will cover a few things that stem from her arthritis, specifically neck pain and lack of quality sleep, as well as prevent the migraines.

Here's to hoping!

88Racing
Thu, October 8th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Hopefully this med will work better.
Good luck and God's speed!

Lars:2thumbs:

fordkindaguy
Thu, October 8th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Hey Bill, Best of luck to Corey! and thanks again for the GREAT:happy-dancing: customer service. Just putting my tunes on as we speak, I'll be sure to write a great review. now to go test:2thumbs:

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, October 9th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I've been in bed on some great medication since Tuesday. Got up about 40 minutes ago to get some programmers shipped (the parts came in yesterday), and it's just not happening.

Going to take some LorTab and go to sleep. Any programmer orders I have pending will be shipped on Monday. I'm sorry about the delay. Bill's just got a ton of chips to get out today so he can't jump in and do my work, too.

On a different note, the doctor put me on Amitriptyline (sp?) to prevent my migraines. Only been on it for three days; she said it should kick in within two weeks or so, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :thumbs up yellow:

88Racing
Fri, October 9th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Get well Corey!

To bad Jack, Cody, and I just don't live across the street from you or even the same state. I know that anyone of us 3 would be right over to help!!!

Take care!

Lars:2thumbs: