PDA

View Full Version : Built Ford Tough

ChuckD
Sun, October 11th, 2009, 08:59 PM
We was up at the ranch this weekend. Getting ready to come back down this morning and was backed up to the cabin which is on a hill. While loading up one of the kids knocked it out of gear and took it for a ride:yikes2:. At least they all were in the truck and the airbag didnt go off. After getting pulled out by a John Deere and doing some field work to it, I drove back down to the house. https://www.cervinis.com/large.aspx?img=1001_1_big.png this is what the front will look like when I am done.

Longshot270
Sun, October 11th, 2009, 09:52 PM
:disbelief: Ouch, life of a ranch truck. you should see what has happened to our jeep, but we were able to bend that old CJ back to shape. lol

88Racing
Sun, October 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Hope you and the kids are all ok?
Ouch!
Oh well it's metal and can be bent back.

Take care!

Lars

ROB281
Sun, October 11th, 2009, 11:23 PM
glad everyone is ok

man I wish you guys were my folks when I was growing up, my *** would have been tanned for sure

ChuckD
Sun, October 11th, 2009, 11:58 PM
glad everyone is ok

man I wish you guys were my folks when I was growing up, my *** would have been tanned for sure

Oh their pain isn't over. Muscle failure builds memory.:cheesy smile:

JWBFX4
Mon, October 12th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Glad you and the kids are ok. That must have been a wild ride.

Power Hungry
Tue, October 13th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Isn't it amazing how strong that little tree is? It seems to me like the truck would've ripped that little sucker right out of the ground and drove away with it.

Glad everyone is okay. That's scary when stuff like that happens. It's just that fast!

ChuckD
Wed, October 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM
The adjuster just left $3128 in damage.

88Racing
Wed, October 14th, 2009, 01:51 PM
You could go to the salvage/junk yard and save some $$$$ and probably do the job for 500- 1000 if you are not picky about paint colors matching.

Lars

ChuckD
Wed, October 14th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I picked up a whole white front clip for $150, got the header panel, smooth bumper and Lightning valance for $140. :happy-dancing: Next will be my PHP chip, finally. I am gonna get it all back together and take it to get sprayed. The shop told me they would spray the whole thing and fix a few other small dents for $1500. I got to order my dually fenders and some other stuff first before that. My trucks new name will be White Out. The only dark on it will be the smoked headlights and tint.

88Racing
Wed, October 14th, 2009, 11:01 PM
I picked up a whole white front clip for $150, got the header panel, smooth bumper and Lightning valance for $140. :happy-dancing: Next will be my PHP chip, finally. I am gonna get it all back together and take it to get sprayed. The shop told me they would spray the whole thing and fix a few other small dents for $1500. I got to order my dually fenders and some other stuff first before that. My trucks new name will be White Out. The only dark on it will be the smoked headlights and tint.

Good I am glad you are getting it back together!
You could call it Blizzard!:smiley_roll1:
Just kidding Chuck.
Coming down to pheonix on the 12-17 of november for the race, how's the weather still holding out?

Take care

Lars:2thumbs:

ChuckD
Thu, October 15th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Its supposed to set recods this week then back down to being nice. Let me know when you get down here, I may have a RV spot at the track.