PDA

View Full Version : Life's necessities

Longshot270
Mon, October 19th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I've noticed that there are many threads on here that become funny. But I dont think I've seen one that is designated for laughs.
Sooo, here's one. For those who are not happy at work, I figured this would be better than keying the boss's car. :lol:

:humor:

Who wants to start with the first joke or funny story?

88Racing
Mon, October 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM
That's truly a great idea but there are some "issues" that might become of it.
This has already been discussed between Jack and myself.
I have been on many forums where this has been done and good members have gone bad, and then banned.
There are toooo many variables to try and control a joke thread.
Sorry my vote is "NO".

Lars

Power Hungry
Mon, October 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Like Lars, I wouldn't mind a joke forum or something like that but we've seen how quickly that can turn bad.

What we can do is put it to a general vote and if favorable we can set up a joke forum. If it starts getting out of hand, we can just lock it.

Corey or I will get the poll up this evening.

Longshot270
Tue, October 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Ok, well its fine either way. I guess I've just never come across some that bad.

88Racing
Tue, October 20th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Ok, well its fine either way. I guess I've just never come across some that bad.

Like I posted before. The innocence of a joke is in how you tell it and how others perceive it. If it's told wrong or misunderstood then us moderators have a problem. Maybe a little one, maybe a BIG one. We would like to be fair and kind to everyone here. Don't get me wrong but we do emphasize and protect the openness of this forum and don't want anyones feelings hurt by a joke that was either posted out of context or in poor taste.

'nuff said

thread closed

Lars

Hint: you could pm jokes?