PDA

View Full Version : Finally made a little progress.

ChuckD
Wed, October 21st, 2009, 10:16 AM
Got the computer fixed and don't have to use my BB to get on the forum. Got some work done to the truck this past weekend. Its drivable with 2 working headlights, that was my goal for the weekend. I did the swap without loosing 1 drop of fluid. I got to change out the fuel pump and wait on the brown truck for some more stuff;). When I finish aquiring parts for the dually conversion then it will get painted.

88Racing
Wed, October 21st, 2009, 10:42 AM
Looks good so far!
Keep the inprogress pics coming.

Lars:2thumbs:

ChuckD
Sun, October 25th, 2009, 03:38 PM
When I get a bumper bracket it will go on then I will take the trim off and the whole truck will get a good clean job.

ChuckD
Sun, October 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I got to go to the stealer to get the Lightning valance fasteners and get it put on. Then this week I will work on getting all the trim off.

88Racing
Sun, October 25th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Looking good so far!

ChuckD
Wed, November 4th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I did this today. I am kinda thinking when I get my dually fenders just to put a big super single in the back and drop it down a few inches. What do yall think?

88Racing
Wed, November 4th, 2009, 05:48 PM
What's the top pic about?

Looking better every day!

ChuckD
Wed, November 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Top pick? I posted 2 the first one was of the fender trim and where I started taking the 2 sided tape off and the 2nd one was with the passengers side finished. I still got to do the drivers side but letting the blisters on my thumbs heal tonight. Plus I got the chip in and installed that instead.:2thumbs:

88Racing
Wed, November 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM
It was the first pic.
Being on the BB sometimes when I zoom in on attached pics the resollution craps out and I start to see squares.

Lars