PDA

View Full Version : I may move to Canada!

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 05:31 PM
...and I really hate the snow.

I just heard on the news that 2012 might see Al Gore vs. Sarah Palin. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Longshot270
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Mexico doesn't have snow. haha

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I was thinking that AND we recently purchased Rosetta Stone so that we can bone up on our Spanish! Perhaps God is telling us something... :hehe:

Or maybe I'll just move to Ireland and hang out with cool people who have the greatest accent in the world... :eyhearts:

CageFighter_Dan
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 07:51 PM
there is absolutely nothing wrong with Canada lol, snow is just frozen sunshine in brittle flakes :crazy:

Longshot270
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I have nothing against Canadians even though I have met some strange ones but who could say no to a sunny beach or a lawn chair under a nice mesquite tree. I'd vote T-shirts and flip flops all the way. Haha

there is absolutely nothing wrong with Canada lol, snow is just frozen sunshine in brittle flakes :crazy:
See Corey? It is sooo cold up there its freezing sunlight! Are you sure you would want to move there?:hehe:

dave-m
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 09:51 PM
you callin us weird eh?

haha, well it's not such a bad place to live, especially on the west coast. I can mountain bike in the morning, golf in the afternoon and ski in the evening, all within a 1/2 hour drive of my house.

Longshot270
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
you callin us weird eh?

haha, well it's not such a bad place to live, especially on the west coast. I can mountain bike in the morning, golf in the afternoon and ski in the evening, all within a 1/2 hour drive of my house.

Not all, just some of the one's I've met, not many trickle down to my area. :hehe:

Hehe, I'll still take my hiking/biking trails, kayaking/fishing/diving river that is 200yds from my door. We've got a golf course and a driving range (not sure how the two stay in business being 4 miles apart). I could go into a whole list of things I've got going for me down here. And a Tshirt and flip flops are up on the list.:rofl:

CageFighter_Dan
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 10:28 PM
the only down side of canada is we get misquitos that could carry away or drain a small dog lol

Longshot270
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 10:38 PM
the only down side of canada is we get misquitos that could carry away or drain a small dog lol

Oh dont worry, We've got them too. We have some along the coast that are so big you can kill them with a tennis racket. No sarcasm, I've actually done it, I think that it would make a great sport to watch from a glass box. :hehe: Then if you go about 50-100 miles up the coast they get tiny but are in swarms so thick it looks like black smoke from a diesel.:sigh:

CageFighter_Dan
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 10:50 PM
we actually have some of those tennis rackets out here, they are electrified makes for good fun lol

88Racing
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:03 PM
...and I really hate the snow.

I just heard on the news that 2012 might see Al Gore vs. Sarah Palin. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Personally starting to look at oil rig work in the Gulf of Mexico.
Liquid sunshine all the time! Eh?
Just for you Dan!

CageFighter_Dan
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Lol aww thanks for thinking of me your the best :cry-blow:

Longshot270
Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:10 PM
haha, I'm too cheap for the electric ones. I used a regular tennis racket.(in my defense I was a kid and the summer was getting really boring :smiley_roll1:) A friend of mine bought one of the electric rackets but it didn't last very long. He swatted a bug that shorted it out or something. All I remember was hearing him mumbling about how it burned out and was a rip off.
I also found that bb guns and wasps can be turned into a fun game...if you can run. :hehe: Suprisingly I've only been stung once and thats because I shot one out of the air when I was little. I didn't shoot bugs out of the air after that. :thumbsup: :smiley_roll1: I need to go liberate that old red rider bb gun from my parent's house and hang it on the wall.

And 88, I know some people that work out on the rigs. Hard work but they say it pays well. Also gets you some brownie points to go fishing, there are some monsters out there. :thumbsup: