PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bill

ChuckD
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 12:08 PM
I guess I stepped on some toes over there and my post got deleted.:shrug: I guess thats what happens when you put a boy in his place.:giggle:

88Racing
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I guess I stepped on some toes over there and my post got deleted.:shrug: I guess thats what happens when you put a boy in his place.:giggle:

What U talkn' bout Willis?
Did you get in trouble in another forum?

ChuckD
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM
There was a youngin on the org saying that Bill was a "Prick" to him on the phone and the most unprofessional person. On another board the other day he was praising Bill then some others chimed in about who the best tuner was then the next day he was talking crap, but when you read through his post he contridicted himself several times. I had a few:1beer: so my be nice to idiots filter was turned off. I called him out on the contridictions and I guess calling him a boy may have made a few people mad.

88Racing
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 04:03 PM
You know typing while cocktailing can get you in deep ****!
LOL's
I'm sure you meant well Chuck.
Take care.

ChuckD
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I didn't say anything bad. Just pointed out the things that he said. And that he made as much sense as peeing in a fan and calling it a shower.

Corey Cohron RIP
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM

The little turd deserved everything he got!

Reps and Gameroom cash for you to say thanks!

88Racing
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 06:16 PM
The little turd deserved everything he got!

Reps and Gameroom cash for you to say thanks!

Kick butt Chuck!
The Diesel Punk Terminator!

Jackpine
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I'm assuming the forum was not f150online, right? I think we'd have squashed the other guy pretty quickly, possibly before you ever saw his posts.

- Jack

majek5
Mon, December 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM
That guy lets his emotions get in the way of facts. God forbid you talk about his truck:throwup: I saw that his posts were removed as well, since they were all BS. Just showing again what a class act Bill is.:2thumbs: He had me pi$$ed, I really wanted to let him have it. But when it starts flyin', everyone gets covered!

CageFighter_Dan
Tue, December 15th, 2009, 12:09 PM
And that he made as much sense as peeing in a fan and calling it a shower.

ok thats just awesome lol:hehe:

Power Hungry
Thu, December 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I loved that bit about the fan & the shower. I was spewing beverage everywhere. :rofl:

I reported the posts to the administrator and had them removed. It was really a load of crap because he swears he called and talked to me and I had NO phone record of him calling. I did have 2 missed calls from someone in Utah with his area code, but it wasn't his number. Maybe a cell or something. Even better is that I have no order from him at all, but he swears he's running my chip. Figure that one out. :shrug:

Anyway, what I also thought was funny was that he had ordered an FU Chip package a couple days before the poopy post but I didn't receive it because it went into the junkmail folder. So I had his name, phone number and everything else. Well, he's obviously dissatisfied with us so I e-mailed him back and told him I thought it was safe to assume he wasn't interested in our products and told him I'd cancel his order for him. I haven't heard back from him since then so I guess that's fine.

I just don't understand what the motive was for such an outburst. Anyone who's known me for more than 5 seconds knows that I'd never (and have never) jumped on anyone for anything. I've had people one the phone calling me every name in the book and at the end of the conversation was able to resolve the situation by remaining polite and courteous. In fact, there have been one or two times over the years that I've had to explain to someone that if their tone didn't improve that I would terminate the call, but still treated them with the utmost respect. As Chuck pointed out, his story was so full of holes it looked like Swiss Cheese. I can only assume he was looking for any reason to bad-mouth us and this was the best he could come up with. For him to indicate that was a "prick" to him (or whatever) because he asked me a question about ICP is simply ludicrous. How on Earth does that even make any sense? It doesn't really matter though, because he's obviously not someone we'd want to do business anyway so I'm not worried about it.

Sorry for the vent. Thanks to all the guys that stuck up for me. I really do appreciate it.