PDA

View Full Version : Wil Cohron - The Future of Ford Tuning

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, December 4th, 2008, 10:41 AM
For those of you who might not have seen this before, it's a really cute way to spend a minute and a half.

h6BKxvi-Lsg

Jackpine
Thu, December 4th, 2008, 06:15 PM
For those of you who might not have seen this before, it's a really cute way to spend a minute and a half.

Wil, at four years old as "Dyno Boy" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OMrIEqvEHk)

Hope we still have an American Automotive industry in his future!

While I know they're not perfect, I'd rather save the manufacturing sector than the banks. Unfortunately though, everything's interrelated, and you probably can't let any of them fail.

But yea, Wil's a cute kid. You have a right to show him off! :thumbsup:

- Jack

04FX4
Mon, December 8th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Thats great guys.Bill your son can do my next tunes...LOL

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, March 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM
:connie_mini_bump: I posted this WAY back when the forum was just an infant.

Longshot270
Thu, March 18th, 2010, 11:16 PM
:hehe: That is awesome.

I think somebody was wanting to mooch on the fame by mentioning the F150 powerstroke issue. :smiley_roll1:

88Racing
Thu, March 18th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I remember coming across that when I was starting to research tuners.
I really never new that you had posted a link to it on here?
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on a livewire from troyer when I saw that clip. Made me change my mind!
I think I would just be getting my tunes from TP by now if I had gone down that road.

Take care!:)

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, March 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
:hehe: That is awesome.

I think somebody was wanting to mooch on the fame by mentioning the F150 powerstroke issue. :smiley_roll1:

Shoot, that was before Bill was even tuning the F-150! Back then, we owned Diesel Power -- before Edge called and asked if he'd like to work for them. :)

I remember coming across that when I was starting to research tuners.
I really never new that you had posted a link to it on here?
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on a livewire from troyer when I saw that clip. Made me change my mind!
I think I would just be getting my tunes from TP by now if I had gone down that road.

Take care!:)

That is so cool, Lars! How funny. Talk about things being meant to be... :)

Robert6401
Fri, March 19th, 2010, 07:24 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again, it's things like this that sealed the deal when I was looking for who to buy my chip from. God bless!