PDA

View Full Version : Boost

907DAVE
Wed, December 30th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Thought I would start a new one,

What effects will boost have over fueling?

I see how the "low boost fuel" map works, but what else is changes with high or low boost pressures?

Power Hungry
Fri, January 1st, 2010, 01:37 AM
Very little changes with boost, outside of the fuel limit vs. boost table. EBP, on the other hand, affects a few of the torque calculations.

roosterdiesel
Sat, January 2nd, 2010, 02:32 PM
EBP, on the other hand, affects a few of the torque calculations.

So all the people running EBP sensor eliminators and having a constant 25ish psi reading could be a problem?

I wish my computer with minotaur hadn't taken a dump.:( I have time to play and can't.:thumbsdwn:

907DAVE
Sat, January 2nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
I have had my EBP sensor off for quite a while now, the wire is still hooked up but sensor not plumbed into exhaust. Wonder if I should put that back?

Power Hungry
Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 04:36 AM
If you turn the EBP sensor off in the program, the PCM uses MAP instead. That what the YEBP switch is for.

907DAVE
Fri, February 5th, 2010, 12:55 AM
If you turn the EBP sensor off in the program, the PCM uses MAP instead. That what the YEBP switch is for.

Where the heck is the YEBP? And when I find it how do I turn it off?

cleatus12r
Fri, February 5th, 2010, 08:32 AM
If you go to the top toolbar and select "level" and "genius", go into parameters (if you've never seen parameters in "genius" level.....get ready!).

"YEBP" is going to be in the top 1/4 of listed parameters somewhere.
"1" is on. "0" is off.

Good luck!

907DAVE
Fri, February 5th, 2010, 10:39 AM
(if you've never seen parameters in "genius" level.....get ready!).

I have and its scary. :rofl:

Ok, I wont leave it in "genius" for too long, it just takes to long to get around.

Thanks I will give that a try.