PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 08:47 AM
:party2::birthday: :party2:

average-joe
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Happy 68th Birthday Jack!!:2thumbs::

Jackpine
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
Happy 68th Birthday Jack!!:2thumbs::

Yea, gee, thanks! :censored3: Wonder if I'm the "most senior" guy in this forum? :geezer:

But anyway, thanks to you both for the kind wishes.

- Jack

Power Hungry
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Well, if you add me and Corey together we'd be the "senior" member. Does that count?

Happy Birthday, buddy! After all, 68 is the new 40... right?

Jack = :geezer: + 1 :rofl:

Cajun
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 12:15 PM
HBD Jack! I've learned as I get older that age is relative figure, in my book Jack, you're still a young man. ;)

Power Hungry
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Like I always tell Corey... you're only as old as the women you feel. Although, now that we're both getting older that might not be a good point of view. ;)

I keep teasing her that I might exchange the 40 for two 20's, but somehow she doesn't find that very amusing. :lol:

Frankly, I still feel like a 22 year old. The face in the mirror is the only thing that betrays my youthful spirit, but that's okay too.

Jackpine
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 01:45 PM
I'm not too concerned about it really. About the only thing I miss is a certain amount of hair on the top of my head that used to act as a cushion whenever I bumped it. :ouch: And, it's amazing just how easy the :sun: burns that area now that it's not "shaded". I'm getting a lot of use out of my PHP baseball cap! :tiphat:

- Jack

SinCityFX4
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM
Happy BD !!!:woot:

Power Hungry
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm not too concerned about it really. About the only thing I miss is a certain amount of hair on the top of my head that used to act as a cushion whenever I bumped it. :ouch: And, it's amazing just how easy the :sun: burns that area now that it's not "shaded". I'm getting a lot of use out of my PHP baseball cap! :tiphat:

- Jack

Man, do I ever know what you mean! I find the stupidest little bumps hurt now! :bandaid:

These are definitely useful. :cap:

Jackpine
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 05:09 PM
Man, do I ever know what you mean! I find the stupidest little bumps hurt now! :bandaid:

These are definitely useful. :cap:

Thought you'd identify with that one, Bill. :rofl: Makes you wonder why these "macho" guys going into battle shave their heads. :notallthere: I'd want all the protection I could get up there.

Wonder if they go naked into battle too, just so all the delicate parts are exposed? :smiley_roll1:

- Jack

average-joe
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 05:22 PM
I'm not bald i have headboard rash.:yesnod:

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
Oh, crap... now Billy's gonna be using THAT one. :smiley_roll1:

Pullin'Fool
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Happy Birthday Jack!! :birthday: Keep the wisdom and witty bantor comming!

Northern Supercrew
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM
the big 68 eh?:thumbsup: happy b-day and many more. thanx for all the help here too.:2thumbs:

Power Hungry
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 08:39 PM
I hate to say it, but the only thing I have in common with Jack's 68 is that '68 was the year I was born.

:hbd:

Does that count for anything? ;)

Jack... you have the spirit of a much younger man. May you always be able to maintain that spirit without marginalizing the wisdom that comes with age.

Jackpine
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
I hate to say it, but the only thing I have in common with Jack's 68 is that '68 was the year I was born.

:hbd:

Does that count for anything? ;)

Not much. :evillol: However, to make us BOTH feel better Bill, I've heard that a shiny skull is a "solar panel for a sex machine". So, do you feel "green"? :censored2:

- Jack

Power Hungry
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
...I've heard that a shiny skull is a "solar panel for a sex machine". So, do you feel "green"?

Well, after 5 kids I'm glad someone finally explained this to me! I was beginning to wonder. I guess a little less of this :hottub: and a little more of this :control: is in order.

:hehe:

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
:1party:

:1sing: Happy Birthday to GEEZ... I mean JACK!
Happy Birthday TO Ja-ack!
Happy BIRTHday to Ja-ack!
HAPpy birthday TO Jack! :margarita:

:bdparty: (Hope you had a good one!)

CHARGED97
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 01:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK ......THE OLDER THE MORE WISE RIGHT???

Jackpine
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK ......THE OLDER THE MORE WISE RIGHT???

Something like that. The way I heard it is, "Old age and treachery will win out over youth and beauty every time!" :evillol:

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Something like that. The way I heard it is, "Old age and treachery will win out over youth and beauty every time!" :evillol:

- Jack

Well, I'm sure screwed then! :smiley_roll1:

johnnyd
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 08:02 PM
http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=121

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Jack :woot:

Jackpine
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 10:30 PM
I may be sick! :throwup:

- Jack

johnnyd
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 11:12 PM
Sorry about that :D

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I may be sick! :throwup:

- Jack