PDA

View Full Version : tuner ?

kupaa
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 01:54 AM
hey everyone,if i get a tune from php and want more shift pressure etc... do i have to pay more for it.I have a dp tuner now and if i want to tweak my tunes i just send it back and jody does it for free.

907DAVE
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Re-burns are freeeeee.:cheesy smile:

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 11:23 AM
We're always happy to tweak your tunes for free, kupaa. The only time we'd charge you is if you added injectors or something and your tunes needed to be completely rewritten. :thumbs up yellow:

kupaa
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 01:24 PM
We're always happy to tweak your tunes for free, kupaa. The only time we'd charge you is if you added injectors or something and your tunes needed to be completely rewritten. :thumbs up yellow:

Thanks for the reply.I sold my dp last nite and will try out these tunes only thing is when will you be getting a digital read out like dp.

Robert6401
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hey Kupaa, just curious, why the swap from DP? I mean, I have my reasons for going PHP, I just haven't heard of many people switching over.

Oh, and I could easily be wrong, but I doubt PHP is going to go digital. The TS Chip is pretty universal and I'm sure it's easier for them to work with (them being the people who do the tuning - 'cause I'm not one of THEM).:notallthere::hehe:

kupaa
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Hey Kupaa, just curious, why the swap from DP? I mean, I have my reasons for going PHP, I just haven't heard of many people switching over.

Oh, and I could easily be wrong, but I doubt PHP is going to go digital. The TS Chip is pretty universal and I'm sure it's easier for them to work with (them being the people who do the tuning - 'cause I'm not one of THEM).:notallthere::hehe:I realy dident want to sell my dp but i have to try theme out. any way i have a write up on the fte forum but i cant pull it up from my iphone,i'll post it tonite when i get home.

Robert6401
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 02:31 PM
I read your post on FTE. Good luck, hope you get the hpop issue figured out.

kupaa
Wed, February 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I read your post on FTE. Good luck, hope you get the hpop issue figured out.

Well i have oil leaking from hpop and told my wife i need a new one,she wasent happy but i was.........

kupaa
Tue, March 2nd, 2010, 08:24 PM
How long does it take to re burn a tune?
Do i have to remove the chip?

907DAVE
Wed, March 3rd, 2010, 12:59 AM
To burn new programs to a chip usually takes around 5 minutes, and yes the chip has to be removed.

That is assuming you have a chip burner.

kupaa
Wed, March 3rd, 2010, 01:44 AM
To burn new programs to a chip usually takes around 5 minutes, and yes the chip has to be removed.

That is assuming you have a chip burner.
doesent the fu2 come with a chip burner

F-127
Wed, March 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Yep, the FU, and FU2 packages both come with a burner.