PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions

calfroper59
Wed, March 3rd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Well i am looking to have a few questions answered. Currently i have the Edge Evo in my early 99 F-350. I have been looking at upgrading it and my question for this is.... Am i still able to set the truck back to its stock settings without using the stock setting as one of my 3 level choices?

Now i have a second question and this is what i am leaning more towards myself... I would rather have the Phoenix 6-Position chip just for the extra choices as everyone would rather have haha, but do you think it would be ok to keep my Edge Evo mounted in the vehicle and returned to stock and just use it as my guages?

cleatus12r
Wed, March 3rd, 2010, 08:30 PM
Well i am looking to have a few questions answered. Currently i have the Edge Evo in my early 99 F-350. I have been looking at upgrading it and my question for this is.... Am i still able to set the truck back to its stock settings without using the stock setting as one of my 3 level choices? Yes. You will still have the option of returning the truck to the stock calibration. It does NOT count against your 3 tunes....just like the Evolution now.

Now i have a second question and this is what i am leaning more towards myself... I would rather have the Phoenix 6-Position chip just for the extra choices as everyone would rather have haha, but do you think it would be ok to keep my Edge Evo mounted in the vehicle and returned to stock and just use it as my guages?Again, yes, you can set your Evo to stock and still use the display as your gauges.

See replies in red.