PDA

View Full Version : paid for 3 chips..help

INTERNATIONAL7.3
Sat, March 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM
so i recieved my invoice and filled out my informationa online and clicked pay now. it came up with a message "following information is incorrect" so i tried it again, and again thinking my info was messed up... i called mastercard and they said that all of them went through. i have tried to call this morning but couldnt get through. can someone plz let me know that everything can be sorted out?? :shrug:

Christopher Wright
invoice - 2786

Jackpine
Sat, March 27th, 2010, 01:54 PM
so i recieved my invoice and filled out my informationa online and clicked pay now. it came up with a message "following information is incorrect" so i tried it again, and again thinking my info was messed up... i called mastercard and they said that all of them went through. i have tried to call this morning but couldnt get through. can someone plz let me know that everything can be sorted out?? :shrug:

Christopher Wright
invoice - 2786

One thing I know about Corey and Bill, they won't screw you over. It would be good though to let Corey know of the problem ASAP. In case she does not see this, I'd send her a PM - make sure it has your name and invoice number on it like you did here and explain you only want ONE chip. If you have access to a fax machine, you could also do the same by fax.

- Jack

INTERNATIONAL7.3
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 01:26 AM
i tried calling a few times and i cant seem to get a hold of anyone? is there a good time i can call at? :confused:

907DAVE
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Just be persistent.....

907DAVE
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 01:39 AM
:thumbs up yellow:

Longshot270
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 11:31 AM
They are really busy so I would try calling every 15 minutes or so.

INTERNATIONAL7.3
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 03:06 PM
umm ive been calling every 20 mins for the last 2/3 hours?? :thumbsdwn: :sigh:

INTERNATIONAL7.3
Mon, March 29th, 2010, 03:18 PM
finally got through, and now i no why the i chose php :thumbs up yellow:

cleatus12r
Tue, March 30th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Glad to hear you got the problem resolved. I bet Corey would have figured it out once she researched the invoice a bit....she's sharp like that.