PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else worried?

Caforddude
Sat, December 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Anyone else worried that Bill's avatar has him in nothing but a loin cloth? :shrug:Hope he don't runaround the shop like that...:smiley_roll1:

Jackpine
Sat, December 6th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Anyone else worried that Bill's avatar has him in nothing but a loin cloth? :shrug:Hope he don't runaround the shop like that...:smiley_roll1:

Hey! When you're the "Big Dog...." :2thumbs:

- Jack

johnnyd
Sat, December 6th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Well, whatever floats your boat :D

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=10

Corey Cohron RIP
Sat, December 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM
:smiley_roll1: How freakin' funny!

Actually, I recently created the picture in his avatar as the logo for our minotaur software. (I've done all our product logos and the PHP logo.) Didn't know I was so multi-talented, didja? :tyty: So, ironically, I was the one who dressed him! :hehe: (I couldn't get his boots to look right, so I stuck his toes out the front -- came out better than I'd thought it would.)

(BTW, our nine-year old, Wil, was the one who suggested that we put the PHP logo tattoo on the minotaur's arm, and it turned out great!) One day, we'll put a link to the PHP commercial that he and his 7-year old brother wrote and starred in. Ah, the little marketing machines... :)