PDA

View Full Version : I find it funny that

secondarychaos
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Every day the "most members ever online" stat changes.
yesterday morning, it was the day before.
today, it's yesterday afternoon...
This must be good news for this site. :yesnod:

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
Before yesterday, the most members ever online was 20, and I think it was that way for a week! I was actually online when it changed yesterday (you were, too, I think, right?) -- I was tickled when it went to 21, and I was thrilled when it jumped to 22! :hehe: I know -- it's not very many, but since we've only been around for two months, I was pretty excited. At one point, we were up to 12 members online, and the 13th would have made the list bump to a second line. It didn't happen, though. :sadface:

We're averaging just about 100 unique visitors to the forum daily, too, which is pretty cool. :cool:

secondarychaos
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM
I'm sure I was...
I've been on about once an hour since I joined LOL

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Hey... me, too! :hehe:

In the beginning, things were just so slow -- you could be away for a few days, and there'd be, like, four new threads when you came back. Now I can't even keep up with them! Luckily, we have some very knowledgeable who are willing to jump in and answer questions!

This forum has totally exceeded our wildest expectations! And it's still only a :baby:, all things considered. :)

secondarychaos
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:35 PM
I'm thinking it'll grow really fast when tech starts showing up...

secondarychaos
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
we have 215 members...
One of these days were going to have a 100+ online :D

kokopellimotorsports
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
I know, this is very exciting. I actually talk in this forum....Uh I mean Post.:hehe: