PDA

View Full Version : Time

kokopellimotorsports
Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 10:50 PM
I find myself spending far too much time here. :smiley_roll1:

Cajun
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Forum's are very addictive for sure.....I belong to 7 or 8 all total I think, between motorcycles, RC, shooting and trucks. :postwhore:

SinCityFX4
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I too spend alot on here. I am a moderator on another site :buttkick: so I come here to relax, talk all you guys/ladies and of course to mess with the huge assortment of smilies....:drunk:

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I told Billy that when I have time :hehe: I'm going to try and write a whole post using nothing but smilies. :) It'll just be a giant rebus.

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I find myself spending far too much time here. :smiley_roll1:

:) Try to think of it as... networking, Ty. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: (That's what you can tell the wife, anyway. :hehe: )

SinCityFX4
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I told Billy that when I have time :hehe: I'm going to try and write a whole post using nothing but smilies. :) It'll just be a giant rebus.

:smiley_roll1::rofl::hehe:

secondarychaos
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Between here,
powerstrokenation,
pirate4x4,
ford truck enthusiasts,
RC hobbies,
motorcycles
I have too many forums...
I don't remember the site names of the last two though, I just joined there...

kokopellimotorsports
Wed, February 4th, 2009, 01:34 PM
:) Try to think of it as... networking, Ty. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: (That's what you can tell the wife, anyway. :hehe: )

How did you know:confused: I do tell the wife that. I am trying to get her on here too; but she is scared people might ask her questions.:help: She would get addicted I think.