PDA

View Full Version : Friends of PHP on Facebook

Corey Cohron RIP
Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I just wanted to announce that I created a new group on Facebook called Friends of Power Hungry Performance. If you're on Facebook, feel free to join! :grouphugg:

Jackpine
Mon, February 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I just wanted to announce that I created a new group on Facebook called Friends of Power Hungry Performance. If you're on Facebook, feel free to join! :grouphugg:

And Corey, is this why you say this? "If you spread enough $hit, you're going to step in it eventually, and everyone will know what you've done." :rofl: :smiley_roll1: :evillol:

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, February 10th, 2009, 07:55 AM
:hehe: I always wonder if anyone ever reads things in my signature (I change it around pretty frequently). I guess the answer is :yesnod: ! I actually put that in my signature on all the forums as a message to someone who "needed" to hear it. Ironically, shortly after I put it in my signature :tell your future: she tried to spread some more crap on the forums, and well... she stepped in it. She accused us of doing something wrong by distributing our software, and it gave us the opportunity to set the entire record straight! The entire thread has 80 posts (so I'll narrow down the link to the pertinent post)and about 1,500 people have viewed it!

Stepping in Poop Post (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7061313&postcount=26)

Jackpine
Tue, February 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM
That's an interesting thread, Corey! (I went through the whole thing). If I understand Trademark laws correctly, "Brand X" could be in trouble if you decided to push a case of infringement.

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, February 10th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Thank goodness we keep great records! :2thumbs:

We could ALSO sue them for libel because she intentionally (not the first time) posted incorrect information about us and our company for the sole purpose of discrediting us. Heck, in late 2007, she wrote letters to all the forum administrators telling lies about us -- what she didn't realize is that Billy's been around a lot longer than they have, and our friends were willing to share this information. DUH! In all seriousness, we could own them -- all because of her actions.

The nice thing about that thread is that because she decided to post lies about us, 1,500 more people actually know the truth! Karma's cool. :D

(Didja catch the post where one of our customers said he likes Bill's tuning 10,000% better than that other company? :hehe: It made my day.)

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
:connie_mini_bump:

04FX4
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Just joined the group and face booked you both....LOL...... Hey Bill where did all your hair go??:confused:

Power Hungry
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Just joined the group and face booked you both....LOL...... Hey Bill where did all your hair go??:confused:

I keep asking myself the same question.... :(

Jackpine
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I keep asking myself the same question.... :(

It's a solar panel for a sex machine! Bill is demonstrating the art of "being green"! :smiley_roll1:

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 10:00 AM

It fell on his shoulders and took root! :caveman: :hehe:

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 10:09 AM
A dozen years ago -- before Wil and Liam -- when Bill had hair, and I was skinny! :hehe:

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/php/images/First%20Family.bmp

Dixie Design
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I'll be joining the "friends of" group soon as I get a chance. I can update and do a few things from my iphone but can't joing groups. With my home computer out and forums/facebook/twitter blocked on our computers at work, I'm stuck. (posting now from my iPhone, lol)

Chris74
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Just joined as well.......and I have same problem as Bill.....but I'm only 35 :omg:
"Can't grow hair on a busy street" :thumbsup:

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, February 13th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Our oldest son will be 23 in May, and if he let his hair grow out, he'd look like a bowling ball in a hula skirt (to paraphrase Gallagher). :yikes2:

And thanks for joining our Facebook Group! We're up to 10! YAY! Then again, I remember that just a couple of months ago, we were excited to get 10 forum members, too. :giggle:

secondarychaos
Thu, February 19th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Ok, I recently joined Facebook, but I wasn't able to find friends of PHP...
I did however find Bill...

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, February 19th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Ok, I recently joined Facebook, but I wasn't able to find friends of PHP...
I did however find Bill...

someone else said same thing. can you find me and then find fophp through my profile?

try http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=68614051624&ref=ts

secondarychaos
Thu, February 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I wasn't able to find you either :shrug:
but now that I have a link, you'll be added in just a second :D

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, February 19th, 2009, 12:52 PM
YAY! You found us!

88Racing
Thu, February 19th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Tried to join FB at lunch break I'm afraid blackberry is just like the iphone as dixie design pointed out earlier.
I'll try at home when I get there.

Lars