PDA

View Full Version : BADDDD Luck

Dixie Design
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 01:58 PM
So a guy I've done business with before calls me up on Monday and says he's got FREE Daytona 500 tickets. I went home, talked it over with the wifey and she gave me the :thumbsup: to go with my buddy Kirk. We got everything all planned out and called the guy last night to tell him that I was going to pick them up this morning.

Went to pick up the tickets this morning, (60 miles out of my way to work), get there and the guy shrugs his shoulders and says, "I accidentally gave yours away last night."

:censored3:

rybit29
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 02:03 PM
oh
that bites:buttkick:

Jackpine
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Good grief! I doubt I'd do business with HIM again! :cursin:

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
A-hole! I'd :nutkick: ! He should at least be sorry for giving 'em away. Sheesh.

Dixie Design
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Oh and to add to it, my laptop crashed this week. So my side business is in the garbage with it until I can dig up the funds. Apple's aren't cheap!

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM
applessuck

The real world uses PCs!

Just teasing. I just used to hate when I was teaching years ago and every computer lab was Apples for the simple fact that Apple would give schools a break on the cost of the lab... and that's when Apples were totally different than Windows-based computers. It used to piss me off that the kids were being trained on computers that they would NEVER be using in the real world unless they were into graphic design.

It's a little different now so I tolerate them now. :giggle:

johnnyd
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 05:26 PM
So a guy I've done business with before calls me up on Monday and says he's got FREE Daytona 500 tickets. I went home, talked it over with the wifey and she gave me the :thumbsup: to go with my buddy Kirk. We got everything all planned out and called the guy last night to tell him that I was going to pick them up this morning.

Went to pick up the tickets this morning, (60 miles out of my way to work), get there and the guy shrugs his shoulders and says, "I accidentally gave yours away last night."

:censored3:

Accidentally gave them away my azz!!!! :mad2: I'm sure you were pretty let down but I guess there's not a whole lot you can do about it, ya' know. :shrug:

seeleyra
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM
kill him! LOL

JWBFX4
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 09:29 PM
wow that sucks man, Daytona 500 is definitely a race to go see

04FX4
Thu, February 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Wow some people..