PDA

View Full Version : stage 1

mod11
Thu, July 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
:hmmm:Bill said the injectors would prob show before the tunes,can I run these without the tuner or should I wait to install all at the same time.

cleatus12r
Thu, July 8th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Install at the same time. Your chip will be taking a trip with UPS today (it's sitting by the door waiting right now). The truck will start and run, but it won't run well.

mod11
Thu, July 8th, 2010, 08:42 AM
:happy-dancing:AwesomeInstall at the same time. Your chip will be taking a trip with UPS today (it's sitting by the door waiting right now). The truck will start and run, but it won't run well.

mod11
Tue, July 13th, 2010, 04:50 PM
:happy-dancing:Awesome

Installed!!!!:happy-dancing::happy-dancing:First time around the chip wouldn,t work,took it back apart and recleaned the terminals and it worked fine.Took awhile to get it running but when it did it sounded totally different.:cheesy smile:Drove it around in stock mode for bout 6to10 miles and then bumped it up to 65mode.Now the questions?

Do I start the truck in stock mode?does it matter?
Do I run the truck in stock mode with these injectors?or did you compinsate for that?
Can I still use the scanner with no harm to the chip?
I know,I know,should have asked these before it was installed:whistle1:
LAST:coolest thing is when the duallies are lit up and I havn't used the last two settings yet!:evillol:;)

907DAVE
Wed, July 14th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Installed!!!!:happy-dancing::happy-dancing:First time around the chip wouldn,t work,took it back apart and recleaned the terminals and it worked fine.Took awhile to get it running but when it did it sounded totally different.:cheesy smile:Drove it around in stock mode for bout 6to10 miles and then bumped it up to 65mode.Now the questions?

Do I start the truck in stock mode?does it matter?

You can start the truck in any mode you desire, but if you have a wisper or lope tune it is best to use them on a warm engine.

Do I run the truck in stock mode with these injectors?or did you compinsate for that?

That is a question that the PHP crew will have to answer, but "stock" normally means stock(ish) power and shifting, just modified for your injectors.

Can I still use the scanner with no harm to the chip?

Scan away! But don't be surprised if you find a P0605 chillin in there, its normal.

I know,I know,should have asked these before it was installed:whistle1:
LAST:coolest thing is when the duallies are lit up and I havn't used the last two settings yet!:evillol:;)

See Blue