PDA

View Full Version : need help with tunes

2006nytro
Mon, September 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM
well to start off im dustin cain. i drive a 2000 powerstroke. ect cab shortbed. 270K miles.:D well in the next few weeks im lookin into a superchips gold old single tune deal. and i know bill can reburn it. and i was wondering what he can do for me as far as tunes i really dont want a 60 hp tune. id like something like 40 but for dd. not tow. and my trans isnt great so i need him to the best thing he can do to make that trans last. geting a new one in the spring so until then. any info would be great. :help:

cleatus12r
Mon, September 20th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Doing a 40 HP daily driver wouldn't be hard, Dustin. This is PHPDiesel from PSN. I know we've talked a little bit about this truck. We can easily accomodate your special need. Being that the tune would be completely custom, it would be a little more than the standard price, but I think you'd be pleased with the results.

2006nytro
Mon, September 20th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Doing a 40 HP daily driver wouldn't be hard, Dustin. This is PHPDiesel from PSN. I know we've talked a little bit about this truck. We can easily accomodate your special need. Being that the tune would be completely custom, it would be a little more than the standard price, but I think you'd be pleased with the results.

ok cool so when im ready just give u guys a call? and how much more like 60? for the hole reburn? any idea?:thumbs up yellow:

cleatus12r
Tue, September 21st, 2010, 09:54 AM
There is an order form on the website for chip reburns. You will need to fill that out and send it in (it will do it automatically when you've finished filling it out) along with completing and printing out the shipping form to send with the chip.

The cost for a custom 7.3L tune is $50.

2006nytro
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 11:23 AM
ok im tryin to fll out the orderforum on your website and it want me to pick reburn a ts chip or a phinex but no spot for what i need superchipsgold and for a custom tune what do i do just leave them blank? or select something? help

Corey Cohron RIP
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 01:33 PM
The form has been updated to accommodate the gold Superchip. :)

2006nytro
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM
thank you corey that helps out 100%. and i want to say thanks to cody hes been alot of help hes put up with alot from me. thank you cody. and corey when i taked to u on the phone it was verry helpfull. and u took the time to make changes on the site for me. that shows real customer servis from corey and cody. thank you again