PDA

View Full Version : More Smoke

Bobbys Big Red Rig
Sat, September 25th, 2010, 10:59 PM
I have a late 99 7.3 powerstroke. Phoenix chip with Whisper, Stock, 65 Towing, 80 DD, 120 Race, 140 Smoke Show. Stock injectors, 6637 intake, stock turbo, stock waist valve. What mod can I do to get more out of smoke show? Puff is OK but I want a smoke show. Other than putting my foot in it is there a way to get more out of it. Would not change my PHP for another tune because I love the way it shifts and The PHP family are good people. Just want more smoke.

countryraised
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 12:25 PM
bigger injectors is the only way to really roll lots of black, the 140cc's just don't dump enough fuel, or a modded HPOP might add a little,

cj45lc
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Check out the Wal-Mart bag mod on PSN. I guess the guy really did it, look at the pics of his air filt. I know I would have never told that on myself if I did do that. Lots of laughs on that one.

cleatus12r
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Bobby,

We've already got your injection pressure lowered about 700 PSI in the SS program from where your 120R tune is. This usually dumps a lot of poorly-atomized fuel in the cylinder with a lot more injector on-time. There just isn't enough fuel there.

Bobbys Big Red Rig
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Bobby,

We've already got your injection pressure lowered about 700 PSI in the SS program from where your 120R tune is. This usually dumps a lot of poorly-atomized fuel in the cylinder with a lot more injector on-time. There just isn't enough fuel there.

Just making sure I was not over looking anything. Hope your doing well back home. Glad I timed things out so I got to meet you this summer. Are you going to be around for Dyno Day?

cleatus12r
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 08:58 AM
I'll be there, Bobby. Well, unless my plane crashes or something like that.

907DAVE
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 10:16 AM
You want to smoke?

Check this out--------->eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200524553434&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

cleatus12r
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 10:51 AM
OH.....MY......[insert word of choice here]......

They DO exist. That's great.

Bobby, don't buy that.

Nice item location by the way, Dave.....Santa must make those. Tell him I said "hi" and that I have been a good boy this year. He can bring my ex-wife a lump of COAL. Make that a truckload of coal.

Longshot270
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 11:54 AM
OH.....MY......[insert word of choice here]......

They DO exist. That's great.

Bobby, don't buy that.

Nice item location by the way, Dave.....Santa must make those. Tell him I said "hi" and that I have been a good boy this year. He can bring my ex-wife a lump of COAL. Make that a truckload of coal.

:hehe: That is too funny

907DAVE
Tue, September 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
:D

:hehe:

Bobbys Big Red Rig
Wed, October 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I'll be there, Bobby. Well, unless my plane crashes or something like that.

Well I missed Dyno Day, worked. Hope your plane didn't crash. Installed a Riffraff boost fooler, he had a shorter name for it, and upped my smoke output. Time to start putting deer in freezer and mods on hold.

Goose
Thu, November 4th, 2010, 09:22 PM
HEY NOW I AM SELLING THESE ON MY WEBSITE :hehe:

Kidding