PDA

View Full Version : Ready to order cts just have a few questions!

mstadler13
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I just purchased a 2000 Ford F250 7.3 automatic and I'm just getting started on mods and have a few questions. I have the tymar CAI and turbo back 4" exhaust with no muffler that should be here this week. Also this truck has a pro comp 6" lift kit with 35's. I am wanting to purchase the gryphon cts with custom tunes. I know that when I purchase it that it comes with the canned tunes but do they stay once the custom tunes come or are they replaced. Also I am wanting some opinions on what everyone is running tunes whise with their cts. This truck is my daily driver I don't really tow much maybe a trailor with an atv or two. Other then that I don't tow anything just looking for some awesome power and better mpg. This truck needs woke up. Kinda curious on how much it will cost with tunes as well. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

cleatus12r
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
The canned tunes get replaced when customs go on unless you opt for only 1 or 2 custom tunes...then you can select what canned tunes get replaced and in what order they are loaded on the programmer.

When purchased from us, the custom tunes on the CTS will cost $30 each.

Since you state that you don't tow (much weight anyway), I'd recommend the 80DD and 120R for sure. This will cover you on impressive power and fuel economy when you need it. Anything else is completely up to you.

cj45lc
Mon, September 27th, 2010, 03:55 PM
The canned tunes get replaced when customs go on unless you opt for only 1 or 2 custom tunes...then you can select what canned tunes get replaced and in what order they are loaded on the programmer.

When purchased from us, the custom tunes on the CTS will cost $30 each.

Since you state that you don't tow (much weight anyway), I'd recommend the 80DD and 120R for sure. This will cover you on impressive power and fuel economy when you need it. Anything else is completely up to you.

I'll second the 120race! It's by far my favorite, I leave it there all the time unless my trailer is hooked up then that 80dd works good for that.