PDA

View Full Version : what injectors to go with?

widieseltech
Tue, October 19th, 2010, 10:48 AM
im looking at putting different injectors in my truck like some single shots or hybrids i dont want anything to crazy just a little bigger then stock and better mpgs any good brand or sizes out there? i was looking at swamps or beans diesel. Is there any certian brand that bill knows how to tune better or that he may prefer? i have a 2000 f250 ccsb with a gryphon cs w/40,tow 80dd,120perf, intake and 4" exhaust and 35'' tires
i was looking at going hybrids just for the fact that they will run better on a stock hpop since they use less oil to fire. i know my tunes will have to be changed for them. just wondering how much to rewrite the tunes?

also do i need to have my tunes redone if i just put a 38r on my truck?

any help would be great. thanks guys

cleatus12r
Tue, October 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Personally, I am very impressed with the Stage 1 single shot injectors in the SD trucks as a standard replacement item. They use A LOT LESS oil than the AB or AD injectors in the Super Duty trucks and they run extremely well. Swamps does their own and Beans gets them from Ryan Casserly at Full Force Diesel (the same gentleman who does ours).

No, you will not need new tunes with a GTP38R turbocharger.

Corey Cohron RIP
Tue, October 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Billy likes the Stage 1 Casserly (Full Force Diesel) injectors in our 7.3L, but we'd also feel very comfortable with injectors from Swamps. The nice thing about Swamps and FFD is that they both flow test their injectors; the equipment is super expensive, so most other companies don't have it. I don't think you could go wrong with either company. :)

widieseltech
Wed, October 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM
thanks guys ill have to look at full force diesel thats one place i didnt look

countryraised
Fri, October 22nd, 2010, 06:10 PM
PHP is a dealer, you can order though them.

epowers777
Sun, October 24th, 2010, 12:19 AM
What about rosewood diesel I got my stage 2 single from him and they work great tons of power running 80hp Eco on my fu chip .