PDA

View Full Version : icp sensor

cj45lc
Tue, January 18th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I have noticed a little oil on the head right there where the icp is. I was wondering if there is a o-ring there or would the oil just come out of the elect plug.

907DAVE
Tue, January 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
There is an o-ring that seals the sensor to the head, but if the oil is coming through were the connector is the sensor is bad and will need to be replaced before it causes you any issues.

cj45lc
Tue, January 18th, 2011, 05:35 PM
There is an o-ring that seals the sensor to the head, but if the oil is coming through were the connector is the sensor is bad and will need to be replaced before it causes you any issues.

Thanks Dave I'll have to pull the elect plug off & take a look. Is it a special o-ring or one I could get at NAPA?

epowers777
Tue, January 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Best place to get that sensor is eBay!

cj45lc
Wed, January 19th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Best place to get that sensor is eBay!

Do you have a link?

ticopowell
Wed, January 19th, 2011, 01:51 PM
www.ebay.com (http://www.ebay.com)
:smiley_roll1::rofl::giggle::hehe:
sorry had to :notallthere:, If you know the part number you should be able to find it pretty quickly, if not then you could search online for the part number. :)

cj45lc
Wed, January 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
www.ebay.com (http://www.ebay.com)
:smiley_roll1::rofl::giggle::hehe:
sorry had to :notallthere:, If you know the part number you should be able to find it pretty quickly, if not then you could search online for the part number. :)

Well I finally got the part # thank you very much. I guess I kinda left my pants down for that one. Glad I could entertain ya'll. BTW there is oil in the plug so I'm gonna get one ordered.:thumbs up yellow: :hehe:

cj45lc
Fri, January 21st, 2011, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the link...lol found one for $75 in original package. Gonna take truck over to Marty next week & run the AE on it before R&R the sensor just to see if there is any difference. Works out great because he is trying to show someone how to use their AE & needed a truck to play with.