PDA

View Full Version : Did you?

88Racing
Wed, February 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Did you get the email that the emails weren't working?

Did you get the memo that we are out of paper?

Did you get a copy of the memo that the copier is broke?

Just a little humor to share with you guys.

Lars

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, February 25th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Have you been peeking in our office window, Lars? :hehe:

Jackpine
Wed, February 25th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I think maybe he has cabin fever from living so far into the frozen North! Lars, I hope when it's a sunny day, you'll take a new picture of your truck to use in your signature. Your truck's real purty, but everytime I see that overcast sky, I just shudder!

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP
Wed, February 25th, 2009, 06:37 PM
It kind of looks like where we lived in UT when there was an inversion....:throwup:

88Racing
Wed, February 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
No its not that bad up here. 43 F for the last 2 days. Now tonight and into tomorrow. 70 percent chance of freezing rain turning into snow. High of upper 20's. But go north 60-120 miles 4-8 inches of snow.

That's the weather up here.

If its not windy in SD something isn't right.

Lars

88Racing
Thu, February 26th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Well
Woke up and drove to work in the big 4. Wind, freezing rain, sleet, and snow. Only 22 F right now.

Lars

Jackpine
Thu, February 26th, 2009, 08:13 AM
We're getting ready to drive up to Sedona for a few days. Forecast to only get to 81 degrees today here in Tucson. Supposed to warm up to 88 by the weekend.

- Jack

88Racing
Thu, February 26th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Yah just rub it in Jack.

No, I know the area you live in down there. My grandpa was a snow bird. He lived by Florence out past the state prison there in the desert with very unique neighbors.

I'd help him drive down in the fall and back in the spring.

Him and the neighbors took me rattlesnake hunting and spider hunting. They were into clear plastic molds and resins. They sold them to science stores. Or wierd stuff like rattlesnake toilet seats that were special ordered. One neighbor took us shrimp fishing one year off the baha penninsula.

Pretty neat neighbors I thought.

Lars

88Racing
Thu, February 26th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Jack

How bout this I change the picture with the season. Another idea switch them to what ever its doing around here.

Lars