PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Savings Time

Caforddude
Fri, March 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
For ya'll that live in states that practice daylight savings time it starts this Sunday, March 8, 2009

DayLight Savings Time (http://www.energy.ca.gov/daylightsaving.html#chart)

Remember:
Fall back
SPRING AHEAD

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, March 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM
OH CRAP! :watch: Glad you posted this one! :thankyou:

BTW, Aaron, I still owe you some goodies! I haven't forgotten -- just seem to remember at stupid times of the day... like in the shower :shower: or while making dinner :cooking:

Northern Supercrew
Fri, March 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Oh great...another hour less sleep:censored1:

88Racing
Fri, March 6th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Thanx for the reminder Aaron

Lars
:cool_beans:

Jackpine
Sat, March 7th, 2009, 10:47 AM
And did you all notice how Corey inserted some brand-new (at least to me) :geezer: smileys in her post? Sheesh!

- Jack

Caforddude
Sat, March 7th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah well to my dismay someone had to remind me of it. I didn't believe them at first but then researched it and saw it was true.

Since I have to be to work at 5am on Sunday I figured I had better get it ingrained in my mind before I forget. What better way to remind me then to post it on the internet where I spend a large amount of my uncommitted time.

No worries on the stuff Corey. I know you guys are busy.

johnnyd
Sun, March 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks to ole GW the time changes are earlier and later. Wasn't the idea of changing the time changes to save energy (can't remember). Anyways I love the "spring ahead" time change. More light after work means I can do more stuff outside after work.:woot:

Mabel Ostertoaster
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I hate DST. It's a constant argument with my kids that they can go to bed while the sun is still up; and that they can go to school in the dark. :shrug: