PDA

View Full Version : Any one every seen or heard of this

Smoken_F150
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web166853/ check it out i had a real good friend do this and he made some real good money. I have also made so good change. Just thought i would lay it out there to help to with this rough time.

ChuckD
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 06:09 PM
All the programs that is listed you can find for free.

Jackpine
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I'm a bit leery of ads like this.
1. They sound too good to be true.
2. They use models with low cut dresses showing some delightful cleavage.
3. They make it sound like these government programs are somehow "hidden" from you.
4. They make it really easy to "apply" - through them.

I could probably come up with a few other reasons why I don't trust them, but, Chuck pretty much summed it up.

- Jack

soutthpaw
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web166853/ check it out i had a real good friend do this and he made some real good money. I have also made so good change. Just thought i would lay it out there to help to with this rough time.

:bsflag1::bsflag1:
:flatspam::flatspam:

The only person making free money is the guy running the webpage and selling u a $2 book for $69 :smiley_roll1::smiley_roll1:
:pokepoop:I think there is some free government money hidden in here :pokepoop:
Act now and I will sell you this special poo probe for only $19.95:evillol:

88Racing
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Don't forget $29.95 shipping and handling and if you act now within the next 60 minutes you get the poo probe and tap lights for free.

Lars
:throwup:

ChuckD
Mon, March 9th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Kinda like the guy that sells the how to learn computers. Burns thousands of copies for probably 10 cents a copy then ships them for "free" just pay S&H of 9.95. Has a total of less than $2 each in them and is making a $7.95 profit. In turn if he ships out 100k of them that $795k in profit. And if you are not completely satisfied send it back. So lets say he takes a hit of $20k getting sent back to him, he can turn around and sell the ones that got sent back. Why didn't I come up with that.:shrug:

secondarychaos
Tue, March 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I'm a bit leery of ads like this.
1. They sound too good to be true.
2. They use models with low cut dresses showing some delightful cleavage.
3. They make it sound like these government programs are somehow "hidden" from you.
4. They make it really easy to "apply" - through them.

I could probably come up with a few other reasons why I don't trust them, but, Chuck pretty much summed it up.

- Jack

What's wrong with #2??? :shrug: :smiley_roll1:

lynn2437
Wed, March 11th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Kinda like the guy that sells the how to learn computers. Burns thousands of copies for probably 10 cents a copy then ships them for "free" just pay S&H of 9.95. Has a total of less than $2 each in them and is making a $7.95 profit. In turn if he ships out 100k of them that $795k in profit. And if you are not completely satisfied send it back. So lets say he takes a hit of $20k getting sent back to him, he can turn around and sell the ones that got sent back. Why didn't I come up with that.:shrug:

Not to mention the people that know nothing about computers actually do learn something and come back to buy other lessons at an even more inflated price!

It's just like the movie Office Space when they are talking about the guy who invented the pet rock. "The guy made a million dollars" :hehe:

-Lynn

Mabel Ostertoaster
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 08:39 AM
That site is a load of poo. When I applied for college three years ago, I checked out all of these "Government Grant" sites and they're all scams, as far as I'm concerned. All that happens is that you pay them and they send you a list of grants you could find all by yourself - for free. Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.

Any real government grants are listed here:

http://www.usa.gov
http://www.grants.gov

Give them a look, and good luck.

secondarychaos
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.

Sig worthy funny right there...
thanks for the links. :D

soutthpaw
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 08:46 PM
That site is a load of poo. .
All the more reason you need to buy one of my special Poo Probes...
:pokepoop::pokepoop::pokepoop:

But Wait... it can alse be used for :whack: and :poke:
Three great tools for the price of one :happy-dancing:

Corey Cohron RIP
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 09:21 PM
LMAO, Soutthpaw!