PDA

View Full Version : Nice post by Jack

88Racing
Wed, March 11th, 2009, 05:08 PM
A job well done by Jack on posting the kd4crs/power hungry/gotts mod on f150 online!!!

Clean cut with pictures just like here.

Lars

lynn2437
Wed, March 11th, 2009, 10:37 PM
x2:2thumbs:

Power Hungry
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Awesome, Jack. :2thumbs:

ccoll5
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 09:35 AM
If NCSU would quit taking a :horsepoop: on it.

88Racing
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Hopefully they don't chew it up and spit it out over there.

F150 online is a good information source, but tends to be agressive towards new ideas. Eventhough this one has been there before.

Lars

Jackpine
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 10:57 AM
If NCSU would quit taking a :horsepoop: on it.

I think I kind of "defused" the situation by not playing along any more. Shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place, should I?

Thanks for the vote of support, guys, means a lot to an old, retired college lecturer like me.

We're off to California and the beach for a few days (till next Wednesday), so if you don't hear from me, it's cause I'm relaxing.

- Jack

ccoll5
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Have fun! Some relaxation would be nice lol. Yeah you tried to diffuse it but he took one more shot this morning :doh:

Caforddude
Thu, March 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM
We're off to California and the beach for a few days (till next Wednesday), so if you don't hear from me, it's cause I'm relaxing.

- Jack

ahhhh..Sun is kinds scarce here in Cali right now...

Jackpine
Mon, March 16th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I'm writing this from the beach house and the sun is out again! We've had perfect weather the whole time. This place is just north of Santa Barbara. The air's so clear, we're even able to see the Channel Islands.

- Jack

Dixie Design
Mon, March 16th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Awesome, hope y'all are enjoying!! I'll be in Cali in about a month, but down in Santa Monica :)

Power Hungry
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Florida was nice! A balmy 75-80 degrees with a nice breeze to keep things moving. The kids had a blast in the pool... while Corey and I loaded the truck. :P Thank God that it wasn't July!

Actually, Kylie was quite helpful and even at 5'4" and 100 pounds, she's a wiry little thing. Even helped moving the couches! Surprised the heck out of me. Didn't even complain once. :D