PDA

View Full Version : Finally back to planet Georgia!

Power Hungry
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Hey all...

Well, the last several days have been interesting. As most people would agree, MOVING SUCKS! It sucked when I was 20. It sucked worse when I was 30. Now at 40, it REALLY sucks! :thumbsdwn: The worst of it was Corey and I moving an 800 Lb. piano up a 20º ramp. I swear I thought the ramp was going to buckle at one point! Funny though, how much easier it is to unload than it is to load. :sigh:

Anyway, it's nice to be back home now and we are getting back to the business at hand. We apologize that our excursion took longer than we expected would like to let everyone know that we will be going through e-mails, PM's and phone messages as fast as we can but it may take another couple days to get through everything. We appreciate everyone understanding and we will do our level best to get everyone handled in a timely manner.

One other thing... we appear to be having an issue with our phones. The FAX line is working but the main line isn't. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and we are trying to get it fixed as quickly as we can.

Thanks and take care.

88Racing
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Welcome Back!

Lars

TurboDave
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Hey great to see ya back is ther a number i can call you at for just a sec i needed to get the definition file to use the MTS software
Thx
Dave

Dixie Design
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Welcome back! Missed y'all, was in Duluth this weekend. Going back for the last weekend home game on the 28th.

JWBFX4
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Welcome back, glad yall got home safe!

ChuckD
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Welcome back. I have to agree moving is very high on the "It Sucks" scale.

CHARGED97
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Welcome back Bill Im glad nothing went bad for ya ....I know alot of people end up hurting or pulling something when they move so good to have you back and no injuries!!

88Racing
Wed, March 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Ya moving is deffinatly high on the "it sucks list".
Rather do a motor swap on a full size van.

Lars
:cheesy smile: