PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities

88Racing
Fri, March 20th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Well taking the family up to the Mall of America this weekend. Leaving in a couple of hours.

On the way I got my 2 cents in and going to stop at about 4 H-D shops/stores.

Hopefully this trip is R+R. But with the kids who knows? The 3 year old constantly battles with the 11 year old for our attention and vise versa. Maybe its going to be a good trip for the both of them.

Lars

TXWolf
Fri, March 20th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Good luck, and be safe.

Northern Supercrew
Fri, March 20th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Buy me something nice:smiley_roll1: and DVD's for the little ones are a godsend.

JWBFX4
Fri, March 20th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Have a safe and fun trip.!

pullmeoverred
Sun, March 22nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
Well hopefully you get to enjoy some of the nice weather down here. I hear it's been a little sporty up your way this winter. Is this the first trip your taking with your gryphon?

88Racing
Sun, March 22nd, 2009, 10:38 PM
Made it back safe and sound.

Holy cow! Next time I'll do a little research when spring breaks are.

The motel(400 plus rooms) we stayed at used to be called "The Grand" and is now the Radisson. It has a HUGE indoor water park. Water slides, lazy river, b ball pool, wave pool, water area, and whole bunch of other things. Kids had a blast being it was so crowded. Food was fair but over priced like other parks. Little girl scraped her knee in the parking lot this morning.

Mall of America was also crowded yesterday and today.

They at the mall renamed the theme park after nickleodian cartoon shows.

Yep the kids tko in the truck for the 5 hour trip back. Stopped at an outlet center in Medford MN and also Cabelas there also.

Had the gryphon along for the gauges still ran stock didn't know what gas was available without having the custom tunes yet. Spent more time with the gps.
Averaged approx 15.7 mpg on the trip using pencil method.

Lars
:2thumbs: