View Full Version : Anyone on linkedIN?

Dixie Design
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Hit me up if y'all are on there!

Neal

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nrohrbach

88Racing
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
How many of these web sites are out there?

I am glad that some of you guys actually have the time to set some of these up. So I guess I am a little jealous. But I also hold reservations to some of sites that get your name out there.

Being a victom of identity theft I watch where and what my name goes on very closely.

Sorry about the speech.

Lars

Dixie Design
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 07:08 PM
No problems with the speech. It's networking sites like these that have to thank for most of my family's income! Powerful Powerful tools!

JHeppner
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 07:28 PM
I'm on linkedin. Sent over a connection request (or whatever they call it on linkedin).

88Racing
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
No problems with the speech. It's networking sites like these that have to thank for most of my family's income! Powerful Powerful tools!

So if you could elaborate on why it's so powerful?

Is it better than facebook?(no offense fb users)

Lars
:shrug::confused:

Caforddude
Thu, March 26th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Facebook, myspace and the such are social networking sites. Whereas linkedin is for business networking only, that's my understanding. I don't know if that makes it more powerful but getting your business name out there any way you can seems good

88Racing
Fri, March 27th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Thanks Aaron

I am now a little more educated in the web.

Lars

Corey Cohron RIP
Sun, March 29th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Facebook, myspace and the such are social networking sites. Whereas linkedin is for business networking only, that's my understanding. I don't know if that makes it more powerful but getting your business name out there any way you can seems good

And for playing Mafia Wars, right?!?!? I'm almost up to ya, Aaron! Level 73! (Did you even know that you're my safecracker? Do they send you a message or anything?)

kokopellimotorsports
Mon, March 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I will have to sign up for one then.

Ty