PDA

View Full Version : Gryphon Guage

jerry edwards
Wed, April 8th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Is there a way to delete the MPH and RPM off the Gryphon and put EGT,EOT,TFT,and BST instead?If possible how can it be done?

JWBFX4
Wed, April 8th, 2009, 09:46 AM
In order to change the display items, Push menu, go down to setup(hit enter),then hit enter for display, then go down and hit enter on the one that says 4 (function?). Then after that just select one to change, and then scroll through the parameters and pick the new one you want. And then repeat this last step for the next 3.

jerry edwards
Thu, April 9th, 2009, 02:50 AM
Every time I set it up,it won't get ride of the mph and rpm,I can put any other 2 things on.

muns53
Tue, April 14th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I'm monitoring these:

EGT (uppper left)

Boost (lower left)

Tranny temp (upper right)

Oil temp (lower right)

I followed the instructions in the manual to get me to this point. Good luck!

88Racing
Tue, April 14th, 2009, 10:55 PM
In order to change the display items, Push menu, go down to setup(hit enter),then hit enter for display, then go down and hit enter on the one that says 4 (function?). Then after that just select one to change, and then scroll through the parameters and pick the new one you want. And then repeat this last step for the next 3.

Make sure you go to done or set display and hit enter not menu and I did this once and my selection was not saved to the location.

Lars