PDA

View Full Version : Dandelions

88Racing
Fri, April 17th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Spring must be here or right around the corner! The dandelions are starting to "hatch"!

Pretty soon you will see fields of yellow flowers.

My daughter's favorite flower. Mine too as long as its in other people's yards

LOL

Lars

JWBFX4
Fri, April 17th, 2009, 01:32 PM
If it would ever quit storming down here ever two days it would be nice, highs have been around 78 for last couple of weeks.

Corey Cohron RIP
Fri, April 17th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Our office is technically the sunroom in our house, so we're surrounded by windows -- which are open today. It must be :springsmile: because the greenery is starting to hide our view of the pasture way back behind our house.

Something's still aggravating my allergies... wish I could figure out what it is!

Northern Supercrew
Fri, April 17th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Spring........?????????:smiley_roll1::smiley_roll1 ::smiley_roll1: maybe next month. still a good 3 feet of snow.

svt2205
Sat, April 18th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Thanks Northern Supercrew. I was going to post that I still have a few piles of snow. You know those left over from plowing, but if you've still got a few feet, I've got NOTHING to complain about.

Spring IS slowly arriving in central New Hampshire. Time to clean up the left overs from our December Ice Storm. (ugh)....

phatbak
Sat, April 18th, 2009, 07:18 AM
A long time ago, I read that dandelions are the official flower of Father's Day... the more they are stepped on and trampled, the better they grow....

Jackpine
Sat, April 18th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I've been out in our yard since January with Roundup to stay on top of those things. Of course, in addition to dandelions, we get tumbleweed and pigweed here (they're worse)! At least the dandelions are sort of pretty.

- Jack

average-joe
Sat, April 18th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Weed-b-Gone is your friend.