PDA

View Full Version : Subway Fresh Fit 500

88Racing
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 12:43 PM
The winner is Mark Martin! Driving the #5 for Hendrick motorsports to victory lane.
Mark hasn't had a win since 2005 some 90+ starts. Became the oldest driver to win at Phoenix at 50 years young.

Kyle bush got nailed for speeding on pit road during the last caution of the race. Aw poor Kyle!

Junior also had his sights on victory lane or a good top 10 finish but Casey Mears took that away from him. Spun him out from a bump in the corner.

Hey Chuck how was the race? Did you go?

Lars

NHRA6002
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Marks the man! Probably the most sportsmanly driver in any motorsports. On his way to the chase hopefully.:2thumbs:

dlmcbm
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I would love to see him with the championship. he really deserves it.

JWBFX4
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I would love to see him with the championship. he really deserves it.

x2 I hope he gets a good run on it atleast.

Speaking of racing though, only 6 more days and I'll be sitting at talladega. :woot:

ChuckD
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Yup still got the smell of fuel in my nose. Got hit by pieces of rubber. The view on the front row wasn't all its cracked up to be. This fall I am going to get an rv spot and just watch it on tv so I can see everything.

ChuckD
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Me at the Army pit box.

88Racing
Mon, April 20th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Yup still got the smell of fuel in my nose. Got hit by pieces of rubber. The view on the front row wasn't all its cracked up to be. This fall I am going to get an rv spot and just watch it on tv so I can see everything.

Looks like that humvee is coming right at your backside! Watchout!
JK

BTW whatcha hiding under your hands?

Glad you had a good time Chuck. Front rows at the track means you don't get a good view of the back stretch. Totally not a football game.

Lars