Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Forum Question - Members Please View (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=557)

kd4crs Thu, February 26th, 2009 10:20 PM

I don't really have a dog in this fight but I can see it getting to be an admin hassle if things get out of hand. So I vote no in order to preserve the focus of the forums - sharing information and helping folks out. If this is implemented it will need to have strict rules and a good deal of oversight.

Dixie Design Fri, February 27th, 2009 09:12 AM

I say let's rock it! Of course I'm Neal and I like the idea of being able to promote on here. I've considered putting a "plug" for my business in my sig on this and various other forums. I think it'd be a unique opportunity to have a section for this.

Of course if at any time things WOULD get out of hand, you've got that administrative control panel that would allow you to discontinue the forum :)

secondarychaos Mon, March 2nd, 2009 10:13 AM

I don't own a business, but I would rather support one of you guys than someone i've never met and will never see again.

MercedesTech Mon, March 2nd, 2009 01:08 PM

I mention my business already when I see local members in my area who might need some help, or who are paying too much $$$ right now for what they are getting. I would love a specific section for this ! I think its a good idea personally.

kokopellimotorsports Mon, March 2nd, 2009 10:45 PM

Being a new business myself I know how hard it is to get known, or get your brand out there.:crazy: I think it is a wonderful thing that Bill and Corey would consider doing.:woot: I say go for it.:2thumbs:

Ty

kokopellimotorsports Mon, March 2nd, 2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeleyra (Post 4331)
Might as well! Kokopuff (I couldn't remember how to spell it) is always letting us know of deals and stuff. (maybe member discounts too)! LOLOLOL

I like to keep people in the proverbial "loop". :happy-dancing:

Ty

Dixie Design Tue, March 3rd, 2009 12:21 PM

And on a side note, isn't it really cool that Bill and Corey involve us in the decision making. All the more reason they're #1 on customer service, they really look at all angles and care about us, their customers and potential customers!

secondarychaos Tue, March 3rd, 2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Design (Post 4900)
And on a side note, isn't it really cool that Bill and Corey involve us in the decision making. All the more reason they're #1 on customer service, they really look at all angles and care about us, their customers and potential customers!

:thumbs up yellow: Agreed.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, March 3rd, 2009 01:44 PM

:ithankyou: ;) We really feel like this is a community. When possible, everyone should have a vote!

bbbxcursion Fri, March 6th, 2009 12:46 AM

www.taxiwithus.com
1200 cars in Chicago
300 in Arizona