Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (Disabled) (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stumble/Miss/Hesitation (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/showthread.php?t=3729)

tohi2care Thu, November 11th, 2010 12:05 AM

Don't forget to respond to your tickets. Re-login and check to see if Bill has responded.

Jackpine Thu, November 11th, 2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkehler (Post 41128)
My ticket has all that information.

Please, don't "fight" us here. We're all on your side and are just trying to help you get your issues resolved. Anything that makes Bill's work easier speeds up his ability to resolve problems.

- Jack

BigSur Fri, November 12th, 2010 03:01 PM

My calibration update was received and has been installed. We'll see how things go. Thanks to everyone (especially Bill) for working towards resolving this. :cheesy smile:

mjphillips1981 Sun, November 14th, 2010 11:39 AM

update question

If there is an update for this how will I know? I have a ticket in but have not heard anything there. Will an email be sent if my calibration has an update or do I have to keep checking the ticket and this forum?

Mike

BigSur Mon, November 15th, 2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjphillips1981 (Post 41231)
If there is an update for this how will I know? I have a ticket in but have not heard anything there. Will an email be sent if my calibration has an update or do I have to keep checking the ticket and this forum?

Mike

Bill will email you with confirmation once your calibration update is available. Maybe contact them directly if you don't see anything w/in a few weeks.

mjphillips1981 Tue, November 16th, 2010 07:51 PM

Thanks

Thank you! I will be waiting.

mjphillips1981 Sat, December 4th, 2010 08:30 PM

Anything yet?

Has there been any progress with fixing this problem? I have replied to my ticket but have not gotten any response.

BigSur Sun, December 5th, 2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjphillips1981 (Post 41711)
Has there been any progress with fixing this problem? I have replied to my ticket but have not gotten any response.

I would keep trying to call and/or send emails. Unfortunately, all was well with my calibration until the other day. It did it again :doh:

My strategy now is going to be to sit back, monitor the forum, and wait to see if something standard is identified that is causing this problem for us.....more of a definitive issue. It's not happening enough to be a real problem at this point. If anything, PHP may have "somewhat" resolved the issue b/c I was experiencing it more often before the calibration update.

Good luck to you man. Follow up and let us know if you get this resovled.

lbjailer Mon, December 6th, 2010 10:32 AM

I submitted a ticket (#94), & purchased a program change on November 3rd. The response was "should be ready Monday" which was a month ago. still nothing. I have returned to the canned tunes and truck is running good. Just waiting patiently hoping that the rough running issue is figured out and working.

Jackpine Mon, December 6th, 2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbjailer (Post 41752)
I submitted a ticket (#94), & purchased a program change on November 3rd. The response was "should be ready Monday" which was a month ago. still nothing. I have returned to the canned tunes and truck is running good. Just waiting patiently hoping that the rough running issue is figured out and working.

I'm trying to find out what the holdup is, lbjailer. Thanks for being patient.

- Jack