Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Prayer Requests (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Need prayers for our son, Chris (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357)

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, January 28th, 2009 02:19 PM

Need prayers for our son, Chris

Our son Chris entered the Marines in 2004 just before he turned 18. He was a remarkable soldier until he returned from a tour of duty in Iraq. From what his sergeant has told us, his troop (battalion? something else?) experienced a lot more than many other soldiers (including watching five of their own get blown to bits by an IED). Chris has had many issues since returning from Iraq -- too many and a little too personal to discuss on here!. Please pray for his mental stability and that his ability to make sound decisions returns.

Thanks.

Jackpine Wed, January 28th, 2009 03:05 PM

He's still in my thoughts, Bill and Corey, as are both of you.

- Jack

SinCityFX4 Wed, January 28th, 2009 03:56 PM

I will keep him in my thoughts with my other friends as well.

ChuckD Wed, January 28th, 2009 04:28 PM

He is there. If you need to talk to someone that has been through it and made the transition just let me know. There is a few tricks that I have had to learn about dealing with everyday life now. Its definately not easy.

Smoken_F150 Wed, January 28th, 2009 07:35 PM

Im In

you got my prayers

bbbxcursion Wed, January 28th, 2009 10:52 PM

Prayers sent! It's gotta be tough. I met some guy the other day that saw WAY too much out there. The look in his eyes is something I have never experienced before. It hit me big time, and makes me appreciate the job they are doing a lot more.

seeleyra Thu, January 29th, 2009 08:12 AM

From a fellow Marine with 2 tours in Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dixie Design Thu, January 29th, 2009 08:57 AM

You got it! Your son and all of you are on my "list" :thumbsup:

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, January 29th, 2009 09:11 AM

:thankyou:

doubleshot Thu, January 29th, 2009 04:09 PM

your son and your family are in our hearts and prayers, also thank him from us for his services. Steve and Vickie

halfton Thu, January 29th, 2009 06:01 PM

Chris is in our prayers! We' re glad to hear he is home, hopefully with faith and being blessed with strong influences will help him stay strong.

johnnyd Thu, January 29th, 2009 07:36 PM

Good people surrounding him in his life is the best thing that anyone could ask for and I believe that he has that. Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys.

Thank him for his sacrifice, it cannot go unrecognized :us_soldiers:

secondarychaos Mon, February 2nd, 2009 01:27 PM

Prayers sent-
A special thank you to Him for his service!
You guys are in there too! it's not just hard on him!

bbbxcursion Tue, February 3rd, 2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyd (Post 2562)
Good people surrounding him in his life is the best thing that anyone could ask for and I believe that he has that. Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys.

Thank him for his sacrifice, it cannot go unrecognized :us_soldiers:

:2thumbs: What he said :2thumbs: