Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Introducing the F.U. Chip for the 7.3L PSD (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=685)

soutthpaw Tue, March 10th, 2009 10:59 AM

:smiley_roll1: That's Funny. I was thinking Frickin' Unreal Chip

Bet you wanted to tune those rental trucks. When I moved from CA it took me about 50 miles before I completely yanked the air filter out.. Didn't help much but that truck was a total DOG.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, March 10th, 2009 12:01 PM

We're going to be renting a 26' truck this Saturday. Billy's hoping it's an International. :evillol:

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, March 10th, 2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim @ p.i.s. (Post 5412)
Corey, this is great news. I'm guessing the 30th will be when the sever comes online??

That's the plan! :1clover: Keep your fingers crossed!

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, March 10th, 2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soutthpaw (Post 5423)
:smiley_roll1: That's Funny. I was thinking Frickin' Unreal Chip

Bet you wanted to tune those rental trucks. When I moved from CA it took me about 50 miles before I completely yanked the air filter out.. Didn't help much but that truck was a total DOG.

Totally diggin' the Frickin' Unreal Chip idea! :2thumbs:

soutthpaw Tue, March 10th, 2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 5426)
We're going to be renting a 26' truck this Saturday. Billy's hoping it's an International. :evillol:

Cool get a 2000 model T444e and then Bill can tune it and send me a copy of the file for my Project truck in my sig... Dang those medium duty trucks are soooo De-tuned its not even funny. also the downpipe totally sucks. mine is almost squished in half from the factory to clear the PTO (which it does not have) as it passes by the tranny. The intake is awesome though. Ill get :take a picture: at some point

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, March 11th, 2009 03:23 PM

:connie_mini_bump:

Power Hungry Thu, March 12th, 2009 02:33 AM

It's not like I haven't looked at the T444E and DT466. I can still do the old '94 to '97 models.

I still have code from some of the new models (a 200 or 2001 truck, I think) that I have been working. Just don't have a truck to test on. :) I may have to talk to you at some point. ;)

soutthpaw Fri, March 13th, 2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 5557)
It's not like I haven't looked at the T444E and DT466. I can still do the old '94 to '97 models.

I still have code from some of the new models (a 200 or 2001 truck, I think) that I have been working. Just don't have a truck to test on. :) I may have to talk to you at some point. ;)

That would be great. look forward to it. I haven't looked at how the PCM and chip are setup other than I know the ECM is mounted on the engine so the whole thing is modular rather installed in the vehicle.

Would I be able to read the stock programming with the Minotaur or would I need something else? If needed I can pull the whole PCM and send it your way if and when you want to play with it.:cheesy smile:

Power Hungry Wed, March 18th, 2009 02:10 PM

We'd need to piddle with the whole PCM at this point. I don't have the equipment to communicate with the data bus on those trucks.... YET!

tim @ p.i.s. Wed, March 18th, 2009 08:54 PM

Counting down:woot: