Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   ATLAS 40 TOW 40 ANYONE AVE THIS? (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8289)

DIESELPHLEB Mon, April 16th, 2012 03:26 PM

ATLAS 40 TOW 40 ANYONE AVE THIS?

I am sending in my ficm/ecm for reprogram. Atlas 40 tow 40 anyone running this? What can i expect over stock? Bills suggestion so i am sure i will be pleased.

Odawg714 Tue, April 17th, 2012 12:53 AM

I just uploaded the Hercules and can notice slight increase in throttle response. If your running a high hp tune you will notice a slight increase

ebusa Wed, April 18th, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESELPHLEB (Post 57336)
I am sending in my ficm/ecm for reprogram. Atlas 40 tow 40 anyone running this? What can i expect over stock? Bills suggestion so i am sure i will be pleased.

I downloaded Atlas 40 last night with stock ECM programming and you WILL notice improved throttle response and more power!

DIESELPHLEB Thu, April 19th, 2012 08:40 AM

I can't wait to bet them back but I have won't have any problem staying busy. Egr delete kit arrived last night so I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Question if atlas 40 gives 40 hp over stock and tow 40 hp on ECM is that a total of 80 hp or combined as 40 hp????

ebusa Thu, April 19th, 2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESELPHLEB (Post 57472)
I can't wait to bet them back but I have won't have any problem staying busy. Egr delete kit arrived last night so I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Question if atlas 40 gives 40 hp over stock and tow 40 hp on ECM is that a total of 80 hp or combined as 40 hp????

I'm not sure on that. However, I'm running the Econo with an AGGTOW tune right now and my truck have never driving so smooth and effortlessly! Tons of power and even my shifting is noticably better! A tuned FICM and this AggTow tune I'm running really gives me the power down low and mid-range with my Powermax. Super pleased!

DIESELPHLEB Sat, May 5th, 2012 08:48 PM

I am amazed!!!!

Wow just got my truck back together last night and I am amazed at how little power my truck had after ford did their magic. Before when I would take off from a dead stop and floor it, it would take off with a little lag then pick up speed fair or so I thought. Now with the atlas 40 and the tow 40 i pulled out on the hwy and floored it and both tires lit up for about 60 ft and hit 90 mph before I had to brake it down for a corner. I can't believe the power a little reworking the computer can make. Another thing I had three quarters tank when I took the computers off to send to php and my mileage was 13.9 after putting it back together and driving around 50 miles my mpg has jumped to 15 and that included jumping on it and testing it out. Can't wait to take it on a trip. Thank you bill. By the way their turn around time was awesome. 13 days 3 days to ship from Oregon 3 days back. It was only at the shop 3 working days and sent back. Thank you for the good service.

Power Hungry Sun, May 6th, 2012 06:41 AM

I'm very glad that you're please with your results. I don't think we've yet had anyone not happy with the new FICM tuning. :)

Enjoy!