Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   1997 to 2003 F-150 (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PHP Jeopardy (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59)

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, December 10th, 2008 10:15 PM

PHP Jeopardy

There is a question about the '97-'03 that is of us asked frequently. Instead of just putting a post on here with the question and answer, I thought it would be fun to play a little game (and still get the information out there!)

The answer is...

:whisper: BLACK. (Okay, some of you just may have noticed my 'whisper' reference, and I KNOW that there's no whispering in Jeopardy. I just couldn't find a gameshow smilie in our myriad of smilies!)

Now, what's the question? (I'll give you bonus points if you can name what gameshow I referenced above! And Billy, you can't play because you think too much like me! :notallthere:

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, December 10th, 2008 11:26 PM

What? NOBODY knows the answer? :sniffle:

CHARGED97 Thu, December 11th, 2008 01:02 AM

Okay so I am going to take a shot at the question ........The only color for the mounting pod for the edge and gryphon on the 97-03 ford is ??????????.....but you can paint in if you want to .........and didnt you name the game show......jeopardy????......I hope Im not looking stupid right now!!!!!:shrug:

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 11th, 2008 08:55 AM

YAY! :party2: You got my first question right! In case someone was wondering, the color of the '97-'03 pod is BLACK!

If it makes you feel any better, Bill thought the answer to the second part was 'Jeopardy,' too. :) Must be my fault. It made sense in my own head when I wrote my other post. :voices: Let me be more specific...

There is a gameshow that used this format:

The word is :whisper: black.

Any guesses, or am I too random for my own good? :notallthere: :hehe:

CHARGED97 Thu, December 11th, 2008 11:18 AM

Was it ..........I think the game show was called something like pyramid....

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 11th, 2008 11:44 AM

:hehe: I must just be old. :rclady: Nope... not $25,000 Pyramid -- though that WAS a great gameshow. (Good try!)

Anyone else want to venture a guess?

CHARGED97 Thu, December 11th, 2008 02:47 PM

:idea:I got it ..........and since nobody else is answering this is my last guess.........is it family feud ?????????

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 11th, 2008 03:00 PM

Wow!

You're fantastic!

Spectacular!

Wonderful!

(and wrong :weeping:)

Nope. I'm going to hang in there. I know there's got to be SOMEONE out there old like me. :smiley_roll1:

GREAT TRY, THOUGH!

bangingd Thu, December 11th, 2008 03:59 PM

Password:2thumbs:

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 11th, 2008 04:09 PM

:woohoo: YES, it was Password! How totally random! :hehe:

PM me your name (I'll look up your address on our computer), and we'll send you a PHP shot glass!

And CHARGED97, for getting the first question right, we'll send you a PHP shot glass, too! (If you read this, PM me with your name.)

You guys made my day. I guess I could have just put up a post that said

:fyi: The mounting pod for the 1997-2003 F-150 is black.

but that wouldn't have been any fun! :woot: Thanks for making my day fellas!