Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   1997 to 2003 F-150 (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Still waiting for my tune (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6355)

haten'chevs Thu, April 14th, 2011 10:08 AM

Still waiting for my tune

So- how long do I have to wait for my tune? bought a CS on 12/22 turned in my hex code a few weeks later and waited- called about 6 weeks ago and it was supposed to be done and awaiting to be built and sent out later in the week. Now I cant get anyone on the phone and no emails get returned. Sick of my truck running like it is and would like to get my tune installed and get it up and running right.

Jackpine Thu, April 14th, 2011 10:15 AM

You should have had it by now. It's possible that your hex code was never received by PHP.

Please do us all a favor and complete the information in your User Profile. That way, Cody can check on your status and see where the problem is. In particular, they need your hex/calibration code, Serial Number and a phone number where you can be reached there.

- Jack

4r3n4l Thu, April 14th, 2011 03:32 PM

Wow will it take this long to get mine?? That's seems like too long of a wait.:yikes2:

88Racing Thu, April 14th, 2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4r3n4l (Post 46764)
Wow will it take this long to get mine?? That's seems like too long of a wait.:yikes2:

Kind of looks like you to need to update your User Profile

4r3n4l Thu, April 14th, 2011 09:19 PM

Are you referring to the HEX code?
I haven't placed my order yet. Just wanted to know the approximate time it takes to recieve the CTS and then to actually have the custom tunes ready. I may be out in June so I'd like to have everything ready by then. Hopefully I'll be able to place the order tomorrow morning.

Do you order the dash pod separately or does the order form offer it to you?

88Racing Thu, April 14th, 2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4r3n4l (Post 46781)
Are you referring to the HEX code?
I haven't placed my order yet. Just wanted to know the approximate time it takes to recieve the CTS and then to actually have the custom tunes ready. I may be out in June so I'd like to have everything ready by then. Hopefully I'll be able to place the order tomorrow morning.

Do you order the dash pod separately or does the order form offer it to you?

you may want to call PHP direct to see if the dash pod is even offered for your expy....

4r3n4l Fri, April 15th, 2011 07:12 AM

I really appreciate all your help. I will definitely call today before I complete the order form.

haten'chevs Fri, April 15th, 2011 10:51 AM

everything is updated- so hopefully I hear something soon!

cleatus12r Fri, April 15th, 2011 04:58 PM

It turns out that the files were done on 3/1, but that's when I was still working remotely from my home 2000 miles from the office. Lost in translation? Most likely. I will simply have Bill compile them and get you stuck on the server.

haten'chevs Fri, April 15th, 2011 10:54 PM

Thanks Cody
I know when I talked to you to confirm my hex code and everything else was ok you said You had it Done and bill should be finishing it and uploading to fusion at the end of the week.
The issue before was my email got lost during bills vacation time.
Just hope I Get it soon!