Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Help finding exactly what I need. (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5616)

BlackBastard Sat, December 11th, 2010 07:44 PM

Help finding exactly what I need.

I was directed to this site and told I could find what I needed here.

Yesterday, I posted a new thread asking for direction. I thought I posted it. I even saw the posting. Maybe I put it in the wrong section.

Anyways
I was hoping that some one could help me find the tuning software I needed for my 97 PSD.

I caught a little hassle at another site they told me I needed to leave it to the professionals.

I enjoy doing it my self.

I call it a Hobby.

Thanks

907DAVE Sat, December 11th, 2010 07:59 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

You are in the right place, tons of great info here!

StripperDJ Sat, December 11th, 2010 10:24 PM

Bill does sell the tuning software for the PS.. But he is gone for the week on vacation with his family..Give him a week and he can take care of you.

Power Hungry Sun, December 12th, 2010 08:35 AM

As Brad indicated, we are out of the office enjoying a little family vacation time. We'll be back in the office on 12/20 and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Until then, you can get some information on the software from here...

Power Hungry Performance - Minotaur™ Automotive Tuning System

I look forward to speaking with you.

Take care.

BlackBastard Sun, December 12th, 2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 41994)
As Brad indicated, we are out of the office enjoying a little family vacation time. We'll be back in the office on 12/20 and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Until then, you can get some information on the software from here...

Power Hungry Performance - Minotaur™ Automotive Tuning System

I look forward to speaking with you.

Take care.

Thanks. I will come back in a week or two.
Thanks for the link.

Pocket Sun, December 12th, 2010 11:17 PM

Don't forget that there's a bunch of folks here willing and ready to help you with tuning your truck.

Some of us are a bit :notallthere: , a few are :crazy: , and maybe one or two on the verge of :cursin: But overall, we're a bunch of :cool: guys and gals, and we know that tuning your own truck will put a :D on your face.

So don't be :help: to ask any :shrug: If we :hmmm: , Bill will usually chime in and :happy-dancing: us.

Got that? :yikes2: :thumbs up yellow:

cleatus12r Sun, December 12th, 2010 11:28 PM

That is wrong on so many levels.

Power Hungry Mon, December 13th, 2010 05:36 AM

I'm dizzy. I knew i shouldn't have removed that smiley limiter! :doh: :D

cj45lc Mon, December 13th, 2010 08:17 AM

Wow Pocket ... I guess that's why I went with the Phoenix, yes I know my limitations.....lmao...

Pocket Mon, December 13th, 2010 09:43 AM

LOL, I couldn't help myself. The Cowboys lost yesterday, so I was in a pretty good mood.