Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upgrade your Evo (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Lost Order?(moved to evo upgrade area) (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1381)

408F150 Tue, July 7th, 2009 01:02 AM

Lost Order?(moved to evo upgrade area)

I put an order in for some a Gryphon conversion and some custom tunes a while ago and haven't heard anything back (it was the week the Corey returned from being out sick that I submitted it); and I also sent out a message to Corey via this forum. Did my order fall through the cracks somewhere? Just trying to figure out where things stand, the order was under the name Zac Weggeland. Thanks for the help.

88Racing Tue, July 7th, 2009 07:02 AM

I will post a note on the mod board and bring this to their attention.

Lars

PS I moved this original post to the right area that involves conversions/upgrades.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, July 7th, 2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 408F150 (Post 11677)
I put an order in for some a Gryphon conversion and some custom tunes a while ago and haven't heard anything back (it was the week the Corey returned from being out sick that I submitted it); and I also sent out a message to Corey via this forum. Did my order fall through the cracks somewhere? Just trying to figure out where things stand, the order was under the name Zac Weggeland. Thanks for the help.

Hi, Zac. I don't see an order form from you. Can you send it this way again, please?

Bill did some online searching the other day to see if there are any statistics about how many e-mails actually reach their intended party. The results were amazing -- and not in a good way! :yikes2: I'll have to ask him where it was and post a link on here so everyone can see it.

FWIW, Bill sent himself two test e-mails from his new phone yesterday. ONE got through. :doh: That's so messed up.

No worries, though! We'll get you upgraded and tuned as soon as we get your order and programmer. :)

Cleatis18 Tue, July 7th, 2009 12:33 PM

Hey Corey, I'm wondering if my order is lost somewhere also. I sent my programmer in a couple of weeks ago along with the order form. I also sent the order form to you in an email. Maybe the email didn't come through? :shrug: Anyways, I haven't heard anything back and I want to make sure that you have my programmer and that it is not lost somewhere. Thanks.

408F150 Tue, July 7th, 2009 01:27 PM

Thanks for the help. I'll se-send the order through and as soon as I get confirmation that it worked this time I'll ship out my programmer to you guys. Thanks again for the help.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, July 7th, 2009 02:14 PM

:2thumbs: You're good to go, Zac!

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, July 7th, 2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleatis18 (Post 11706)
Hey Corey, I'm wondering if my order is lost somewhere also. I sent my programmer in a couple of weeks ago along with the order form. I also sent the order form to you in an email. Maybe the email didn't come through? :shrug: Anyways, I haven't heard anything back and I want to make sure that you have my programmer and that it is not lost somewhere. Thanks.

:howdy: I have your programmer right here. Zac just had an e-mail issue.

Cleatis18 Wed, July 8th, 2009 12:42 AM

Thanks for the quick response Corey :2thumbs: I'm glad to know it is good hands!

BlackSTX Wed, July 8th, 2009 05:51 AM

Hang in there guys..... I just mine back last week, which wasn't that long of a wait; but it was worth it. I'd say that my mileage has gone up a bit too, so far. That makes it pay for itself.

408F150 Thu, July 9th, 2009 04:53 PM

Awesome, I'll ship mine out Monday when I head into town!