Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Starting to get pissed (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8053)

shadowrider Thu, March 8th, 2012 10:35 AM

Starting to get pissed

I have been trying to call for over a week to get a custom tune since I just installed Long tubes but no one ever answers the phone. I am so close to selling this and getting an SCT.

MossyOak3006 Thu, March 8th, 2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowrider (Post 56415)
I have been trying to call for over a week to get a custom tune since I just installed Long tubes but no one ever answers the phone. I am so close to selling this and getting an SCT.

Email works better than calling. I could never get an answer on the phone either. They answered emails pretty quick

Longshot270 Thu, March 8th, 2012 12:29 PM

If you are ordering tunes just for long tubes, why not fill out the online order form?

shadowrider Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshot270 (Post 56420)
If you are ordering tunes just for long tubes, why not fill out the online order form?

I would but I'm reading that it is like a 4-6 week wait for a custom tune. All i need is the rear O2's turned off. Thats is why I want to talk to them. If it takes 4-6 weeks I'm selling this thing.

Longshot270 Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:25 PM

What kind of programmer do you have?

shadowrider Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshot270 (Post 56423)
What kind of programmer do you have?

Gryphon

Longshot270 Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowrider (Post 56424)
Gryphon

That is what I assumed considering you were talking about selling "it" for an SCT. Do you have the monochrome or CS/CTS?

If monochrome, chances are Cody will get your order and they'll be done in a few weeks at most (usually, sometimes things come up). If the CS/CTS then Bill will have to get them uploaded to Fusion. In that case it may take longer.

Edit, whether you have monochrome or CS/CTS, I'm pretty sure you'll still have to order a new tune rather than a slight adjustment. In that case you'll still have to fill out an order form.

shadowrider Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshot270 (Post 56425)
That is what I assumed considering you were talking about selling "it" for an SCT. Do you have the monochrome or CS/CTS?

If monochrome, chances are Cody will get your order and they'll be done in a few weeks at most (usually, sometimes things come up). If the CS/CTS then Bill will have to get them uploaded to Fusion. In that case it may take longer.

Edit, whether you have monochrome or CS/CTS, I'm pretty sure you'll still have to order a new tune rather than a slight adjustment. In that case you'll still have to fill out an order form.

A few weeks? Anyone wanna buy a gryphon?

Longshot270 Thu, March 8th, 2012 02:45 PM

Read what I typed again. I wrote a few weeks AT THE MOST usually. But if you are that impatient, however, I can't tell you not to. Do what you feel is necessary.

Good luck on getting a decent amount of money for the current programmer, a new programmer and custom tunes in less than a few (usually considered as 3) weeks.

StripperDJ Thu, March 8th, 2012 03:39 PM

just bear with us.. Things are crazy right now in the office.. Bill is working on getting a phone line installed with me..Hopefully this will help out alot with some communicating..I normally just do shop work for him,but hopefully in here very shortly I can help alot more.