Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classified Ads (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   05 Rims for sale 17" (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4520)

ticopowell Tue, May 25th, 2010 02:45 AM

05 Rims for sale 17"

1 Attachment(s)
I just upgraded my tires and rims because I found a nice gash in the side of one of my tires, so i figured it would be cheaper to replace all of them at once, and the tires i wanted needed different rims... so i spent some $$ and did the whole package. so i am now selling my rims, the place i bought the tires from gave me more of a discount on the new ones if i gave them the old ones.
They are all in decent condition, I took a picture of 1 of them so you can see what they look like. I would like $500 for them, but I am willing to negotiate. the lug nuts will be included as well as the plastic caps that cover the centers.
one of them does have a scratch on the edge, but it wont affect the mounting or anything except how it looks on that 2-3 inches of rim. I can get more pictures if wanted as well. I will package and ship them if the buyer pays for shipping, which I will calculate depending on where you live. they are also available for pickup in colorado, and for 3 weeks over summer I will be in utah.
They are a little dirty, but everything washes off nicely, and I will clean them before they ship. any questions go ahead and post them, or send me a pm. Thanks :)

ticopowell Tue, November 16th, 2010 09:36 AM

I still have them for sale, let me know if you or anyone you know needs or wants a decent used rim! thanks :)

droman2 Fri, November 26th, 2010 03:39 PM

how much shipped to 21222?

ticopowell Fri, November 26th, 2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droman2 (Post 41494)

I cant say for certain until I get the exact wieght of the rims in the boxes, but I guestimated about 20 pounds(feel free to let me know if this is even close) per rim, and that end us being almost $25 a rim for USPS, $104 for Fed ex for all 4 rims, and UPS is about the same at $26 a rim. I am home for thanksgiving, but I get back to my truck and where my rims are on monday night, and I could concievably get them measured and prepped for shipping on tuesday or wednesday and give you a better guestimate by then. :). let me know what you think about the shipping price and the price of the rims themselves. thanks!

ticopowell Fri, December 3rd, 2010 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droman2 (Post 41494)

If you want, ill sell them to you, including shipping, for $500, or $400 for the rims and you pay for shipping, again let me know what you think. thanks!

ticopowell Thu, December 9th, 2010 04:15 PM

So I just finally weighed a rim in a box with all the lug nuts, and its 35 lbs, which makes it about $41 to ship to 21222 by UPS, $37 through Fedex and USPS appears to be $34. so multiply each by 4 if you want all the rims. :)
also guess I shouldn't try and be a weight guesser for my next job... :hehe:

edit: forgot to mention that the shipping is from 80841, but it might be cheaper or more expensive in colorado springs...

ticopowell Sat, December 25th, 2010 12:43 AM

I still have them, so feel free to make an offer, they would be great if you want a set of snowtires for winter! :D

ticopowell Tue, February 1st, 2011 10:29 PM

:bump:

88Racing Mon, February 7th, 2011 03:36 PM

ttt
:bump:

ticopowell Sun, March 13th, 2011 09:47 PM

Thanks for the
:connie_mini_bump:
:D