Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upgrade your Evo (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Placed my order and shipped the unit (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1929)

XPerties Mon, October 5th, 2009 04:55 PM

Placed my order and shipped the unit

I placed my order on Sept 21, 2009 but I knew you guys were gone and then when you got back you had issues and old customers freaking out on you so I gave it a few days. I just shipped my Edge to you and tracking has it being delivered Wednesday.

I'm extremely excited and can't wait to get it back with the custom tune + upgrade, drove all day on stock and it sucks.

Anyways my main question is: Can someone get a hold of me or send me an invoice or paypal info so I can pre-pay? Money is always tight and when I have extra I like to be able to take care of my truck stuff. The order is under Chris Henry.

Thanks! :howdy:

Power Hungry Mon, October 5th, 2009 06:04 PM

Chris,

Corey has your order and well get a invoice out to you either tonight or tomorrow. You'll then be able to pay online and get that all handled. :)

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

XPerties Mon, October 5th, 2009 07:45 PM

Thanks Bill!

XPerties Fri, October 9th, 2009 05:57 AM

Invoice #2265 was just paid and UPS shows the package arrived safe and sound this past Wednesday:

Quote:

Last Scan: 10/7/2009 9:50:00 AM DELIVERED WINDER, GA US
Delivered To: WINDER, GA US
Delivery Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Delivery Time: 9:50 AM
Delivery Location: FRONT DOOR
Carrier: UPS
Service: Ground Residential
Expected: Oct. 7, 2009 12:00 AM

I hope everything is back on track with your lives and living arrangements (regarding water issues) because I can't wait to get my toy back. :2thumbs:

XPerties Fri, October 9th, 2009 11:25 PM

I sent an e-mail to Cory but figured I would also post here. I just put on new tires. On my order form I had stock at 255/70/17. I put on Terra Grapplers 295/70/17. Can you please update my order custom tune with these new sizes?

Can anyone confirm they have received this information?

Thanks.

cleatus12r Mon, October 12th, 2009 07:15 PM

I'm only replying to this message since I received a "reported message" email.

I have no idea where my involvement lies.

XPerties Tue, October 13th, 2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleatus12r (Post 16081)
I'm only replying to this message since I received a "reported message" email.

I have no idea where my involvement lies.

I reported it because I have sent several e-mails and replied here to get a confirmation on if they can update my order form to the larger tires when they do my custom tune since I just purchased new tires after I sent the order in. I thought they would get the report.

I'm sorry, I thought one of the staff would get the report.

88Racing Tue, October 13th, 2009 09:28 AM

Staff

PHP staff is:
Power Hungry and Groovy Chick, owners of PHP.
PHP forum moderators are JackandJanet, Cleatus12r, and 88racing. Us moderators can only leave notes or "please respond" messages to issues that need addressing.

Just to let you know.

Lars

88Racing Tue, October 13th, 2009 09:32 AM

Just to add that using a private message(pm) might be a better way to communicate and/or posting a thread in "calibration update request" may be another besides trying to call them.

Lars

Power Hungry Tue, October 13th, 2009 10:05 AM

We have the new tire information and will make the necessary adjustment to the order. :D

Thanks.