Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Username Change (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9865)

Jackpine Tue, November 17th, 2020 11:36 AM

Username Change

For all you old timers, hello again! I used to have the screen name "JackandJanet, but now I'm "Jackpine" which relates to where I live, in Pine, AZ, up on the slopes of the Mogollon Rim, in Ponderosa Pine country. For those not familiar with the area, it's not pronounced "Mongollian" (like someplace in Asia) but is "Mo gee yon" (a hard "G"), which is the Spanish surname of the man it was named after. The Mogollon Rim is the southern end of the Colorado Plateau.

Looking forward to working with all of you again!

- Jack

Power Hungry Tue, November 17th, 2020 12:15 PM

It's awesome to have you back with us, Jack! :woot:

The Mogollon Rim is an absolutely stunning geographical location. Must be really cool living there and having those stunning views!

Hope to catch up with you again soon. :thumbsup:

Jackpine Tue, November 17th, 2020 01:30 PM

It's great to have the forum back, Bill. Hopefully, when the virus can be brought under control, we'll be able to go to SEMA again. That was a good time for me, and, I think for all of you!

One more aside, my avatar is a Celtic design, linked dogs, which is a common motif in Celtic illuminated manuscripts. I use it in honor of my Scottish heritage (among others). I'm really kind of a "mongrel". :rolleyes:

- Jack

Longshot270 Wed, November 18th, 2020 06:55 AM

I spent 2 weeks failing to resurrect this old account before remembering the spam folder this morning. We're off to a great restart. Lol :2thumbs:

Jackpine Wed, November 18th, 2020 09:43 AM

Colby! Glad you're back with us! Things are going well with you I hope?

- Jack

Longshot270 Wed, November 18th, 2020 01:44 PM

Yep, just made a new thread

cleatus12r Mon, December 14th, 2020 02:10 PM

Hello there.

Do I know you?

I received an invitation through Youtube of all places due to a comment I made on a video about a guy tuning a bus.

Anybody know who the guy is?

Power Hungry Mon, December 14th, 2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleatus12r (Post 62376)
Hello there.

Do I know you?

I received an invitation through Youtube of all places due to a comment I made on a video about a guy tuning a bus.

Anybody know who the guy is?

:hmmm: Yeah... I can't say for sure. Can't imagine why anyone would invite you to our forum. :rolleyes:

Hope you're doing well, sir. Give me a shout when you have some time. Would love to catch up with you. :2thumbs:

Take care.

Jackpine Mon, December 14th, 2020 04:05 PM

Good to see you back with us, Cody! How are things?

- Jack

cleatus12r Mon, December 14th, 2020 04:30 PM

Still have my ridiculously-overpaying government job but I am taking the first bit of sick time I've ever taken in over 9 years due to a heavy lift that appears to have messed up my intestines - I guess I have to be vomiting and feverish with an extremely high white blood cell count to get anyone to believe that there is something wrong with my guts. Time will tell :matt-roloff:

Married 4.5 years now with a 7 year-old stepdaughter. :crazy:

Still living in a 120 year-old house.

I also own a 7.3L for every day of the week (and an eighth one that isn't licensed/insured). It's a disease. :sick: I still own the two that have been to GA and back in '10 and '11.

I still break out the ol' Dell once in a while and look at pretty graphs.

How about you, Jack? Good to see you're still sporting the Blue Oval!